Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS TWILO's SOUND SYTEM BLOWS FAT SHIT???

No honestly, no pun intended. I have been there a few times and I think I'm pretty good when it comes to identifying a good sound system and I personally think the one at Twilo sucks fat elephants dick.

1. Yes I admit it's clear, but the fucking thing doesn't leave your ears banging like other systems which is something I love in a club to come home and still hear the remaining sounds of the music in my head.

2. It's way too soft. I have never heard the music at Twilo so loud that I went "holy shit that's loud".

3. Half of the speakers at Twilo aren't even functional. From a reliable source, 40% of the speakers are broken and are just standing there to make the place look better.

Here are some of the places that have much better sounding systems. Both just as clear but are able to producer louder sound. Sound factory and exit. Much, much better sounding systems. I mean Twilo's shit is almost as good as me sticking 300 top class boom boxes in there and I would get the exact same shit. Some asshole started the rumer that TWILO's system is the shit, and 100% digital and shit like that and Everyone keep repeating it without even thinking about what the fuck they are saying. Who even gives a fuck if it is digital if it sounds like a far from a horse's ass.

yes... "you are the only one who thinks twilo's sound system sucks."

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

[This message has been edited by k_car (edited 12-19-2000).]

Hun, no one really cares what you think. No one is going to get upset by the controversy that you are trying to start to make everyone angry so you can get off on the fact that soooooo many people responded to you. We're better than people like you.

And go ahead, bash me and say whatever you like. I promise, I won't cry *this time* because all your words hurt everyone *so* much rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I'de say

1) Sound FActory - Just seems too be ridiculously loud, and pretty clear too..

2) Twilo - quality, but I agree, could be louder

3) Exit - too much power for their speakers, especially by late night

How's the system at Vinyl? how about Roxy? World?

I also enjoy the sound quality at Limelight, though its nothing to write home about...

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention "Jewelz917"list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

Bastard, you seem to be very taken with asses and dicks (spec. horses and elephants). This could be a sign ya know...your true calling or something. But you might want to use a very good lubricating agent!

hehehe

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Guest beatmaker

Only responding to this guy since he happens to be misguided or just completly wrong.

Why do people All over Europe talk about

Twilo having the best soundsytem?

Because its the home of those technical pioneers Steve Dash and that other guy.

( the other guy is just as important)

These guys build these sound sytems all

over the world and their good at at too.

They won some award last summer for their

work with Twilo and their other projects.

Home in London.

The Guverment in England

There's like two or three other major

clubs which they have done too.

They're ad is placed on the second page in Twilo Magazine.These Guys use Twilo as their main testing area, and put a lot of work in it.

Just think again about being a cocky

little know it all about sound sytems, and

claim that Twilo isn't any good. Its the quality they're after not just how loud it is. Oh, and those ringing in your ears in the morning. Not good buddy, not healthy either.

Its actually a mere indication of someone

beginning to go deaf. Ya heard.

P.S.- exit system is good but made for the size of the club, not quality.

Sound factory - JP = louder than eva!

i don't know shit about sytems, but

Twilo has crisp quality over any NYC club.

eGz " don't take it personal, ya weenie cwm45.gif

this guys a moron, and doesn't know good sound. if your ears are ringing loud when you go home, that spells permanent damage to your ears, and that also means the bass was not tight--- that your ears can't tell what the hell is going on.

twilo's system has the tightest bass in the world....on the phazon system, which is why S&D have openly said it is the biggest, baddest system in the world. would you rather go to another club and here boom...boom...boom, or would you rather go to twilo to hear the song played with mids and higher range frequencies possible of hearing.

as for the "speakers that don't work." Maybe you need a lesson in bass reflex technology, and you will understand why the corners have those funky looking cubes.

finally, you must be deaf, because there are times my ears were deafened by the song selection....Quest's accelerator dropped by Mark Lewis is one such example. Also, having a buildup of some sort allows a dj to spin softer and build to a loud breakdown. Too bad on most other systems, you can't hear it!

my 2 cents...and sorry for the rant!