Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Element

Anyone know any info on the new club "Element" on houston st.?? cover/dress code/crowd/music/system/etc... I hear good things but never checked it out.. its also on cp's top list for clubs on the homepage... bank turn club, sounds cool.. thanks

yea i hear the same thing.. it does look pretty nice from pics ive seen.. and i read somewhere that it has a 37000 watt system.. im not up on my watts, but i guess that sounds loud enough.. lol.. ive also heard the same about larry tee's party, and how he drops money from the roof of the place during his sets.. which is pretty crazy if u ask me.. plus mr.v was just there for a soulful house party.. this is sounding like the cielo of the east side..

Larry's party is fantastic. It is totally different then anything i'm used to being like an electro-punkrock gay party. But it's packed and everyone has a blast. Props!

I have to say we're the only party booking house/tribal/progressive dj's at the club, which makes our party a bit different. This week will be an intimate one as were in the vault with the freshly upgraded soundsystem. Regardless, it's definitely one of the nicest venues in the city right now. Definitely worth checking out.

I think Element was an old bank. Hence the Larry Tee parties being named that.

History lesson for Wednesday, March 15, 2006.

i used to go to the bank when i was 15 years old! i would love to see what they turned it into.. love larry tee too.. probably an awesome party.

went to see ewan pearson last weekend... very chilled out place... no bs at the door (there's a small cover)... no particular dress code... pretty good sound system... the staff and bartenders are all really nice...

i def had a good time...

anyone who hasnt been there should def check it out...

I work the door on Saturday night (Larry Tee's party) - there is not a dress code however if you come dressed up (ie, make up and what not (obviously I'm talking guys here)) you don't have to wait in line. It's a mostly gay party (with some str8's) on Saturday night but if you're a str8 guy who's secure enough to wear a bit of eye liner and/or make-up come up to me and I'll let your party in w/out having to wait... Be aware tho - I'll be working with a new door girl this weekend (she's from Crobar) so I'm not exactly sure how our chemistry is going to work so if you do come up PLEASE DO NOT say I said any of this in some chat board.. Just find me at the door and say "mcmike..." and I'll work in getting you in as long as your discreet and cool about it...