Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the most you've ever paid for a haircut?

weyes

$34 at some place in Irvine, CA.

But they give you a cocktail while you're waiting, and you change out of your shirt into a smock in a locker room and they let you go in and wash up after the cut. Pretty cool actually.

..that's not that much loot for that kind of service...

I cut my hair today and im buggin because its the shortest its been in like 10 yrs.

I love it.. Has a ton of shape and the color job is very nice. Honey and Caramel..

Luckily i got hooked up because I used to work at the salon but to answer the ? of the thread I wouldnt pay more than 20 for a cut

I cut my hair today and im buggin because its the shortest its been in like 10 yrs.

I love it.. Has a ton of shape and the color job is very nice. Honey and Caramel..

Luckily i got hooked up because I used to work at the salon but to answer the ? of the thread I wouldnt pay more than 20 for a cut

Honey and caramel sounds nice. I had a consultation yesterday at a new salon, and the girl seemed like she was about to create a disaster. I usually get the hi/low lights. She said.."your color is all wrong, doesnt match ur complexion"..she said, this will cost $140 and up. ..

Do you recommend where you went? I think you're from NJ, right?

Honey and caramel sounds nice. I had a consultation yesterday at a new salon, and the girl seemed like she was about to create a disaster. I usually get the hi/low lights. She said.."your color is all wrong, doesnt match ur complexion"..she said, this will cost $140 and up. ..

Do you recommend where you went? I think you're from NJ, right?

yes very much so.. you wont pay more than 140 for hilights, lowlights and a cut.. even a blowout.

and if i call for you or you throw my name at the owner, he'll knock money off. also, if you go back to get them touched up its like 60 or something and nowhere near what you originally paid.

PM me .. the salon is in Hackensack

i'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, after not having it cut for over a year and a half :eek: ! my hair hasn't been this long in about 9 years! i just kept going back and forth about whether i wanted to go back to it being short or not... now i'm just gonna get a trim and sort of a shape, 'cause it was a cut for when it was short and the layers aren't right for a long haired 'do. i'm kinda scared, though, even though my friend does my short cut perfectly. what if that's the only one she can do so well on me :worry: ?

wish me luck! i'll have shorter hair tomorrow night!

i'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, after not having it cut for over a year and a half :eek: ! my hair hasn't been this long in about 9 years! i just kept going back and forth about whether i wanted to go back to it being short or not... now i'm just gonna get a trim and sort of a shape, 'cause it was a cut for when it was short and the layers aren't right for a long haired 'do. i'm kinda scared, though, even though my friend does my short cut perfectly. what if that's the only one she can do so well on me :worry: ?

Good Luck Girl! I am not that brave. My hair is a little longer than half way down my back. I get trims every 3-4 months, but, have never gone short. I dont think I would look right.

Take pics before and after.

i pay 35 euro like every 3-4 weeks. i have longish hair so it might be a little more expensive, looks very much like that

jv_17f.jpg

i love that hair salon i go to, they have very beautiful girls there (important to me) that service you and cut your hair, and there is a neck massage included before they wash your hair. well worth the money

Take pics before and after.
i was going to, but i couldn't find my camera as i was dashing out the door :hey: .

well, she cut it too short, but i think that happens much more likely than not across the board in the profession --- or, at least, it has, in my experience. although when my friend did my short cut, it was always just right. it's not bad, just too short; it's that length where it always falls in front of my shoulders and i have to push it back over and over :no: .

well, as they always say, it'll grow back.