Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAURO PICOTTO WAS IN-FUCKIN-CREDIBLE!!!

WOW! He needs a fuckin residency bigtime!!! Sick...so HARD....NON- Stop! da crowd went nutz when he dropped Lizard & Pulsar. I was impressed crowd was good...hot guys & girls unlike fridays. 1 of the best nights of my life & I was sober....rippin up the dancefloor! bi the way i checked out picotto CUTE!!!

DJ cwm9.gif

it was a really good night. when i got there at 12am the music was already pumping. paul johnson got the crowd roaring by 2am. he was very engaging and into the crowd. picotto's set was very trancey but very progressive (like pvd with more breaks).

exactly at 5:30am - junior came on and the music came to a screeching halt - the chelsea boys were in full swing. (sorry i know that there are junior fans out there, but you know - different strokes for different folks.)

cheers to everybody - it was an excellent night of dancing. did anybody see me with the blinking red bicycle lights?

i think there might have been a meet-up, but it was so hard to leave the dancefloor and i lost track of time.

can't wait for the next time.

Damn!!! I fawkin wish I could've made it!! I knew it was gonna be off the hook!!!! Picotto ripps the thumpin, pumpin beats like maad krrazy!! Non stop!! very very hard & high energy!! cwm32.gifcwm12.gifcwm35.gif

Dammit!! cwm23.gif I missed it!! aarrrghh!!

But hey, there's always next time! cwm10.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Ok well i had the best night of my life. I know it sounds crazy but in all my years of clubbing I have never experience a night like that ever. It was perferct!! I mean as soon as I got in Paul Johnson was playing amazing music, I didn't really expect that. He really got the crowd soooo into it 2.I love 2 see that djs are really into their own music. Then Mauro of course was good, he played very hard beats which was good b/c we needed a change and boy did he go out with a bang when he played that song-1night in NYC-sick but good! Now Junior was fucking amazing. I dunno y I never really gave him a chance and I went there just 2 hear Mauro and Junnior was def the best 1. Actually it was the best music I have ever heard anyone play. It was amazing!!! Too bad the crowd gets all weird when junior comes on but I still had the best night of my life!!

Originally posted by astrodancer143:

Too bad the crowd gets all weird when junior comes on but I still had the best night of my life!!

What do you define as weird?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Picotto'set was not trancey at alll!!! It was VERY VERY HARD! Pounding Bass lines...huge build ups...I wanna live in a twilo speaker. bi the way I was the blonde in all blk wearing a sick dominatrix collar(spikes & diamonds) tearing up the dancefloor w/pink glow stix...hehe

cwm9.gif

i definitely think i saw you.

anyway, i thought picotto just banged it out, no journey with guy, which i think long sets should be like. some tunes catchy, and definitely danceable, i was all over the place (guy in blue baseball cap). thought there was some serious cheese as well, especially with some of the stoppages.

great crowd on saturdays. stayed for about an hour of junior, and he was off da hook...got out, chelsea boys were looking at me funny.lol

hit twilo both nights! i think i deserve a residency there. peace

I can't properly express in words how important Saturday night was for me. I strongly believe that we may have experienced one of the most important nights in Twilo's existence.

This city needs a fucking wake up call. People here need to get off their musical high horse and notice that the rest of the world is years ahead of them (and having way more fun)

I have never seen a DJ like Mauro before... Not only he can bring on some great tunes and bass lines, but the way he acknowledges the dancefloor and reacts to it was awesome... I hope he starts a resindency in twilo... Like every last saturday of each month... S&D + Mauro then intensive care unit at the local hospital on Sunday... Sounds like fun...

------------------

CK

I agree with you guys smile.gif...Picotto was hot! I was there! 6'0 ft tall black chic with a grayish top and black pants...I was mainly near the back speakers where Jr. spins (lookin' like a Solid Gold dancer!)...I must have seen a ton of ppl cwm13.gif ...but I had I great fawkin time...Picotto MUST come back!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by nycedee:

hit twilo both nights! i think i deserve a residency there. peace

Hey Im with you Dee- both nights......I mean one and a half...until they booted my ass for one reason. Luvin the music. All I was doin was bouncin to the beatz on the speaker...sober...actually a little drunk.

oh well. Its not like I was WAITING for Picotto for about 3 months or anything

cwm21.gif

I was sooooo pissed.

Well at least the 15 minutes I heard him spin were great and the 45 minutes of what I heard from outside while pressing my ear to the door smile.gifkinda sounded.......muffled.

All I know is he better get his ass back here and put on another show. Ive been waiting too long.

Cmon Mauro ya got to come back.....Please??????

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

I definitely believe that Picotto's set was the best I've ever heard in a club or rave. His hard, bass-ey style is unique to him and he played 2 1/2 hours of it. I will see him next time around-no doubt. And Paul Johnson was pretty good, too. Both dj's rocked it and the crowd was definitely appreciative of both dj's. Did anyone notice that some Chelsea boys looked a little lost b4 Junior went on? (Picotto played till 5:30)