Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rapper Publicity

hitmakersinc

I could really use your help, Me and my brother Lil Sparky have been trying to make it big down here in Miami for years now. But with the whole latin explosion it's been real tough.

We do a whole live act and everything, Lighting midgits on fire and we even have clowns etc, etc.

Please help me and sparky out.

Holla at your boy,

Lionel Snitchy

I could really use your help, Me and my brother Lil Sparky have been trying to make it big down here in Miami for years now. But with the whole latin explosion it's been real tough.

We do a whole live act and everything, Lighting midgits on fire and we even have clowns etc, etc.

Please help me and sparky out.

Holla at your boy,

Lionel Snitchy

:lol3::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Peace and chicken grease,

Frosty

Dear Mr Frosty:

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted work entitled "Peace and Chicken Grease" in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work first and have registered copyright therein.

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for "Peace and Chicken Grease" nor to make or distribute copies, including electronic copies, of same, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use of all infringing works derived from the Work, If I have not received an affirmative response from you by March 16, indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

Funketeer

Musketeer of Funk

ok gang, let's get back to the rapper managing bullshit :laugh2:

Dear Mr Frosty:

It has come to my attention that you have made an unauthorized use of my copyrighted work entitled "Peace and Chicken Grease" in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. I have reserved all rights in the Work first and have registered copyright therein.

As you neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for "Peace and Chicken Grease" nor to make or distribute copies, including electronic copies, of same, I believe you have willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

I demand that you immediately cease the use of all infringing works derived from the Work, If I have not received an affirmative response from you by March 16, indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, I shall take further action against you.

Very truly yours,

Funketeer

Musketeer of Funk

Stop trying to steal my heat with your leagal jargin.

Dear Mr Frosty:

Very truly yours,

Funketeer

Musketeer of Funk

You can leave a message with my legal team after you listen to the recording.

http://www.gregoryferdinandsen.com/Misc/jive1.wav

Yo, yo yo.

I think I wanna be a rapper.

You see I have no musical ability at all. I can't play any instruments or read or write music at all. I leave dat shit to those sucka rockers. But I can get all dressed up in thug clothes and just stick me in a video with a pimped out car, tons of bitches and bling bling everywhere. Cause we all know that in hip-hop musical ability ain't shit, it's all about how many niggaz I can blow away and how many bitches me and my boyz can impregnate. It's all about the image man.

Also I do speak Spanish fluently so if you need someone to cross over to the Latin crowd we'll just mix in some reggaeton beats and put up some Latin American flags all over the place. The people will eat it up like mom's cooking.

Hey if it worked for no talents like Pitbull why not me?

LOL