Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friendly Service at Space - HA!!

I just called up w/ a question on the Space passes - last year you could walk up w/ a 5 day pass to lets say Morillo - have them punch 5 spots on the card for 5 different people and they would all get in and the pass would be done. Of course it could also be used for 5 different events.

So I tell the guy who answeres I had a question on the Space Passes, and before I could get another word out the guy told me to go to clubspace.com under tickets - everything is self explanatory and hung up on me

They way they treat customers is unfuckingbeleivable

I just called up w/ a question on the Space passes - last year you could walk up w/ a 5 day pass to lets say Morillo - have them punch 5 spots on the card for 5 different people and they would all get in and the pass would be done. Of course it could also be used for 5 different events.

So I tell the guy who answeres I had a question on the Space Passes, and before I could get another word out the guy told me to go to clubspace.com under tickets - everything is self explanatory and hung up on me

They way they treat customers is unfuckingbeleivable

You are too funny... Why even give them your money then... Walk away danswat79 walk away... lol I know.. I know.. You just can't keep away....

Beleive me buddy - I would if I could catch Morillo anywhere else. Same goes for Roger Sanchez

Fucking Space has a lock on these mofo's so I have to suck it up and give them my $$

I will be praying that as soon as I leave Miami that Space catches fire w/ all of its rude ass employess inside!!!

Beleive me buddy - I would if I could catch Morillo anywhere else. Same goes for Roger Sanchez

Fucking Space has a lock on these mofo's so I have to suck it up and give them my $$

I will be praying that as soon as I leave Miami that Space catches fire w/ all of its rude ass employess inside!!!

wiat till after PVD then it can catch fire.. PVD and sander on the roof sick party last was insane

I called Space to find out about the 3 day passes...and the guy said to me "As of right now, there are no 3 day passes but like every year, they MIGHT become available, who knows but right now 'NO'. The owner tends to do things at the last minute"

The impression I got is the expected one...they want to sell as many single night tix and 5 day passes as possible (cause that's how they make the most money) and then at the last minute, sell 3 day passes. I didn't like the way the guy talked me...you could tell he was hiding some info....foking a$$holes.

Guest onisakura
I called Space to find out about the 3 day passes...and the guy said to me "As of right now, there are no 3 day passes but like every year, they MIGHT become available, who knows but right now 'NO'. The owner tends to do things at the last minute"

The impression I got is the expected one...they want to sell as many single night tix and 5 day passes as possible (cause that's how they make the most money) and then at the last minute, sell 3 day passes. I didn't like the way the guy talked me...you could tell he was hiding some info....foking a$$holes.

Thats always the case. I may not like him but he's a businessman.

Why would you pay that kind of dollar for those djs when they live and play stateside all the time when you could go see some djs that are playing hell of a lot better music at cheaper venues? I guess there is just no accounting for taste. See you all at BED.

Guest onisakura
A friend said the only way he could get in at 6 am for Morillo was a $3500 table.

I believe it. For what, the same shit you hear every three months. MEH.

A friend said the only way he could get in at 6 am for Morillo was a $3500 table.

dam your friend got raped lol I stayed away from big named Dj's cept for DANNy T who by far is my favorite dj as of Monday the 26th the men took me on amusical journey that i've never been on. Shit was the greatest party i've ever been to.

dam your friend got raped lol I stayed away from big named Dj's cept for DANNy T who by far is my favorite dj as of Monday the 26th the men took me on amusical journey that i've never been on. Shit was the greatest party i've ever been to.

no it was an attempted rape. He walked away.