Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After Ultra Carry on AA Arena or Space???

https://www.**********festival.com/hi/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=83

This is the link for Carry on at the american airlines arena after Ultra for Saturday the 25th. Rabbit in the moon, the orb, sandra collins....

Space has Deep Dish, Danny Howells....

Both about the same walking distance from the park. Which do you think will be a better show/Venue? Anyone go to either last year and was it too packed or ? Im torn about which to choose. I like Trance and Hard house. Thanks in advance for you input:)

will both be packed from the ultra people wandering out. But if u are into house then wander to space . Trance headz go to the arena . Both will go off and I wish I could go to both. I personally like drum & bass & breakbeats but WTF i gotta go somewhere after ultra shuts down =)

will both be packed from the ultra people wandering out. But if u are into house then wander to space . Trance headz go to the arena . Both will go off and I wish I could go to both. I personally like drum & bass & breakbeats but WTF i gotta go somewhere after ultra shuts down =)

why do you say go to the AA if you like trance? That's hardly considered to be trance at the least. RITM, The Orb, Danny T, Circo Loco, James Zabiela are all far from trance.

I think he jumped to conclusions because last year, the AAA after party was made up of Sasha, Digweed, Zabiela....and apparently it SUCKED !

This year...personally, I am impressed by the lineup...but you know, as much as Tenaglia is the g-o-d....seeing him for a few hours in that kind of place isn't exactly ideal. He's a marathon man who likes dark places (hence go see him at Pawnshop the next day). I am not willing to give up my chance to go to Space for the Yoshitoshi party (you will find it hard to get into Space if you go after the AAA party) only to see DT for a couple of hours.