Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you found $$$ would you kept it?

It's so funny that you put this topic up, I just lost my wallet the other night--At a Bar of all places! and I couldn't believe it when I got it back with the loot and everything. There was over 60 dollars in it. I guess there are still decent people out there. I have found money before and kept it but I think now that it has happend to me I would try to give it back, being that I know how it would feel.

when i was in college i waitressed for a couple of sememsters. i found a wallet under one of the tables with $700 in it. i knew the girl went to my school b/c of the school id so i looked her up in the student directory and returned her wallet. i figured she really needed that money, being a student, but that ungrateful bitch didn't even say thankyou!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by neydogs:

It's so funny that you put this topic up, I just lost my wallet the other night--At a Bar of all places! and I couldn't believe it when I got it back with the loot and everything. There was over 60 dollars in it. I guess there are still decent people out there. I have found money before and kept it but I think now that it has happend to me I would try to give it back, being that I know how it would feel.

Did you get it back while you were still in the bar...if so, I hope you at least bought a drink for the kid that gave it back to you?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by drama:

It depends..........if I found a wallet with money in it, then no I would return the wallet with the money in it. If I found money on the ground with not way of tracing it to anyone, than yes I would keep it.

I would do the same. i would also hope if i lost something, somebody would return it to me.

cwm26.gifcwm26.gif

I'd return it ASAP!!

Especially in a club I'd see if anyone reported that they lost their $$$!!!

My purse was stolen at SF this week and I need it back! All the stupid little problems that come from that is so bad it's scarey!!

Give that shit back cuz one day it will happen to you! And you'll be ungreatful and want it back!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

I found someone's wallet with a bunch of loot in it... I mailed it back to the person. The only money they lost was the postage to send it back... Never got thanked for it though...

It's all a matter of if it's traceable back to the owner or not... cwm30.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Here's what I would if I found let's say 500 bucks traceable.

Call the dude up and say, "Found your wallet... I know where you live so I'm gonna use some of your money put gas in my car and drive over there."

Then I might get hungry so I'll call the guy again and ask for a small stipend for lunch.

Of course I have to be presentable so the dude better not mind that I wanna go for a car wash.

Minus the delivery charges and tolls and a pit stop at a bar for a quick beer... finally get to the dude's house... Then hand the wallet back with... well you get the picture. Least the guy doesn't have to go to DMV... that alone is worth 500 beans.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

spring semester in college i found one of those zippered wallets (like what little kids put their pencils and shit in) with $160 bucks in it and nothing else but a small peice of paper with something illegible written on it. nothing traceable in other words. so, i took it down to the public safety office and they said if no one claimed it in 90 days it was mine. so i left for summer break and when i returned to school the following fall i went to the public safety office and no one had claimed it so it was mine.... guilt free. i def agree with j303j, karma is real.

------------------

house_music.gif

I've been on the other end of the picture. I was on a biz trip in boston. Wallet fell out in a cab. Dude found it and returned it to my hotel. All my credit cards and $$ was there. Needless to say, he saved my ass big time. So I took him out to dinner. Must have dropped $200 on him and his date alone. I only had $50.00 in it. Karma isn't just cosmic, it can be everyday too.

A bunch of years ago, I found a wallet on the street with over $200 in it. It had the person's business card in it, so I called them up and told them I found their wallet. Needless to say, they were so damn happy. I sent it back to them via mail, didn't think anything of it..... a few weeks later, I got a package from them. It was a brand-new SuperNES with 3 brand-new games. I'm pretty sure all that stuff must have cost more than the $$ in the wallet.

So, I did my good deed for the day, and I made off better than I had anticipated. smile.gif My parents were so pissed, though -- I was already a gaming addict, and the SNES didn't help matters (they didn't want to buy me one).

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

I think I would keep the cash!!!

Yes defenetely I would..!!

I'm sure that if I lost my wallet, I would never find it, and if i did, the cash would defenetely be gone!! so yes! I'd keep it!! cwm25.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by uknjx2:

when i was in college i waitressed for a couple of sememsters. i found a wallet under one of the tables with $700 in it. i knew the girl went to my school b/c of the school id so i looked her up in the student directory and returned her wallet. i figured she really needed that money, being a student, but that ungrateful bitch didn't even say thankyou!!!

This is why I say " one mans loss, is anothers mans gain"

sorry to be so mean!

cwm1.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net