Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** OFFICIAL S & D NO-MEETUP!!!! ***

I'll be by the power bar or the what used to be...but now is like a fu(*&ng store thing 'bout 3am...I'll be bringing new people and wish that they could meet up some board peeps...and again at 6am...I understand the leave it to fate thing...I would be all for it but I do wanna help the new peeps...So I'm for the meet up..

it doesn't matter to me, chances are, ill miss it anyway, so if anyone wants to meet me ill either have a santa hat on, or a yellow beanie that says "swag" ill probably be by the speaker closest to the first entryway onto the floor, smile.gif plus ill have a whistle, hope to see you all there smile.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

I tell you one thing for nothing, noisey, I'm not meeting up with you anywhere. or that pimp p00h. I'm avoiding you two like the plague.

this aint england biatch, quit talkin bout plagues. meetup in my pants twice in the night! be there or be square!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Apparently this will be a very short meat, uh, meet...

BBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Great one Charlie....LOL!!!!! cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

haha yea that was kinda funny...i too am bringing people that are new to the board and it would be cool to all just dance in one big group...well i think it would be..see yas there

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Originally posted by p00h:

meetup in my pants at 3:38 am, then again at 5:46. gents needn't apply...

great meetup spot p00h, same times, same place? cwm5.gif Email me the plans for Friday!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

I tell you one thing for nothing, noisey, I'm not meeting up with you anywhere. or that pimp p00h. I'm avoiding you two like the plague.

honey, you couldn't avoid me if you tried. . . especially when i'm wearing my "guinness aftershave". . . now as for p00h, that bitch loses some of his senses everytime he blazes, so you might be able to duck under his radar. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

HARDCORE. . . ya better ask somebody!!

WHAT UP EVERYONE?

I've been on this board for a while, haven't met anyone yet, and I'm definitely not a new clubber, been ravin upstate in school all semester.

Saw Sasha & Digweed in October, loved 'em. I was just wonderin if anyone wants to go out of their way to introduce me to this crew of clubnyc people..... i see your guys posts all the time, it would be cool to finally meet y'all.

aight

leave me a pm

*experiencing pre-twilo jitters*

phil

Whassup..I live @ twilo(hence my sn)

anyhoo... I've been on this board for a while & I haven't gone to a meetup nor met anyone ...(feel stupid goin up to someone & sayin "r u from clubnyc?")

I love meetin new ppl... so if u see a pretty blonde in a dominatrix collar say hi

Daphna cwm9.gif

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 12-20-2000).]

Originally posted by artful:

I am tentatively going...... at present.

well well well. . .

lookie who came out of the woodwork!! nice of you to join us. . . i know salad tossin' is a full time job, but really, you shouldn't disappear for such a long time. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

Originally posted by noiseboy:

well well well. . .

lookie who came out of the woodwork!! nice of you to join us. . . i know salad tossin' is a full time job, but really, you shouldn't disappear for such a long time. . . cwm35.gif

damn artful, he's callin you out! if you want i'll bring my cardboard so u guys can settle it the right way? just let me know...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

hey...

i've just stumbled into this site, its perfect as i'm in NYC from the UK this w/e. Lots of good info.

However, i'm off to twilo on friday, and i need answers to a few questions that aren't likely to be posted on here directly. nobody seems to answer!!

is anyone there to help!?!?

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Awwwwww yeah...gonna battle Electric Bugaloo style...wOrd!!

and after i'm done sweepin' up the floor wit dey asses, some lucky lovely ladies and i will go dancin' in the sheets. . .

to coin a phrase. . . werd.

------------------

word. bring cardboard..... cleaning the floor with your clothes is for those lowbies.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks