Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ultra in miami

djdefiance

I just moved to miami like 3 months ago sooo I don't know nothing thats going on except for global gathering which i didn't go to :( BUT I just need some help!! Thanks <3..I have to plan for a babysitter and stuff too!! :P

Check the Winter Music Conference forum, pronto! :D

i lived in kansas for 29 years (spent a year in missouri) And i never been in a tornado..imagine that! It came close though..like 3 miles from where i lived..lucky me! im 30 though so i spent most of my life in kansas..I just had to get away..it was way too boring LOL

just bought 8 tickets so im definately going and i actually have a babysitter that i can trust. *very happy* Ill be going in the pm and my friend is going during the day cause thats who will stay with my daughter during the pm. I love partnerships like that but i was hoping that me and my friend could go up there at the same time but sometimes it don't work that way. And i just don't leave my daughter with just anyone. Thats probably why i don't go out much lol. But thanks all for the info. I do appreciate it.

with lots of love -- Christina