Clubplanet Nightlife Community

orange juice...

dgmodel

apple juice, really? thanks for the info im dizzy as a mofo right now, and my tummy feels wierd, those shots , red death, are great but no joke, lol

makes hang overs worse... who knew this??? wtf... no more mimosas sunday morning... but apparently papaya and apple juice make hangovers better...

explain to me how oj makes a hangover worse

this is from the article i just read:

this doesnt answer your question but this is the article i read... so basically im just repeating something i read with out doing my reasearch like i said in that other post; that the general public does...

"alcohol causes the blood vessels in the brain to dilate. which leads to headaches (according to fred freitag D.O. of the diamond headache clinic in chicago) caffeeine on the other hand causes those blood vessels to shrink back to normal. and honey. the fructose and vitamin b in it help your liver metabolize the alcohol-FAST!" "by skipping your OJ in the morning after. alcohol is acidic and irritates the stomach, oj is acidic and makes it worse. try apple or papaya juice instead..."

what i found best, is have a meal before you go to bed... if not wake up an hour or two before you have to really be up... to pop an advil and a glass of water... go back to bed (dont forget to reset the alarm) and youll wake up like nothing happend.

you have to understand that the general public...

doesnt really know shit... its just a bunch of ppl repeating shit they hear... a very select group of ppl are in the know or do their own research... the rest love to repeat something theyre not sure of, or know if its fact... just to look smart, have something to say, or just hear themselves speak... what they know about dieting, nutrition, investing, accounting, taxes, cars, electronics, technology, and pretty much anything else... can fit in a thimble... and the older i get the more i realise... fuck what you heard.

doesnt really know shit... its just a bunch of ppl repeating shit they hear... a very select group of ppl are in the know or do their own research... the rest love to repeat something theyre not sure of, or know if its fact... just to look smart, have something to say, or just hear themselves speak... what they know about dieting, nutrition, investing, accounting, taxes, cars, electronics, technology, and pretty much anything else... can fit in a thimble... and the older i get the more i realise... fuck what you heard.

:lol3:

thats what i said earlier... thanks for the echo.

this is from the article i just read:

this doesnt answer your question but this is the article i read... so basically im just repeating something i read with out doing my reasearch like i said in that other post; that the general public does...

the only thing that works for me is if i pop an excedrin before i go to sleep..i wake up fine...but im all anxious and shit..hearts all fluttering..but better than wanting to kill myself

That's because excedrin has caffeine in it...