Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT - Dibiza

am I the only person that thinks this song is not all that?

Finally I can agree with someone. As big a DT fan as I am, I have to say this song is so overrated its ridiculous. It's just a uncomplicated, generic-sounding hard tribal track. If DJ Joe Schmoe put out this track, no one would pay it much attention. DT has produced much better in his career and everyone knows it. I haven't heard the remixes yet, so I'll reserve judgment on those tracks until I have. The original is nothing special.

Finally I can agree with someone. As big a DT fan as I am, I have to say this song is so overrated its ridiculous. It's just a uncomplicated, generic-sounding hard tribal track. If DJ Joe Schmoe put out this track, no one would pay it much attention. DT has produced much better in his career and everyone knows it. I haven't heard the remixes yet, so I'll reserve judgment on those tracks until I have. The original is nothing special.

I wasn't happy that one of the remixes uses a sample from 'Elements'. Why rehash an already classic with a new track? I've yet to sit down and really listen to all of the mixes of this track. Guess I'll do that once I finally buy it or if I buy it.

am I the only person that thinks this song is not all that?

Nah E, i was pretty dissapointed with this too. Goes no where IMO.....

DT is an excellent producer tho and has created some of the best classics ever. Im sure he's got some stuff up his sleeve...

remixers of DIBIZA are yet announced to my best knowledge.

mislabeled MP3 ???

;)

Nope, its the Chus and Ceballos mix, Not released, and I dont think it will be, Very Few peeps got.

The Loft mix is ok nice and hard tribal, but goes nowhere. The ocean drive mix is not for me, and the orig is horrible.

Got to love DT's fan they are loyal. This track is so subpar, but it will still sell so much. Got to love the repsect DT gets. He def earned it. But with all that said DT could take a shit in a vinly cover, call it DTurdbiza, and his fans would still buy it. God thats respect.

BRING THE TURDS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest onisakura

Eric & Al, yeah i totally thought it was junk when i heard it. I dunno what mix Calderone played but when everyone went nuts i was kinda left feeling "eh, whats the big deal". And the funny part was that they didn't go nuts till the vocal part came on so you KNOW they had no clue what song it was. Gotta love it.