Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apotheosis, Info since you didn't bother...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by schwingep:

You mean besides the fact that I will be there? cwm30.gif

After looking at that post I must say, someone is going to be walking around funny biggrin.gif

As for starbrite, yes Mac does own people...I'm one of his MANY bitches!!!

Pimps up Ho's down!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

Pete...yup...another reason to go to Sound Factory... smile.gif

Pimpin' ain't easy!

------------------

duvet.gif

close the world...open the next...the door is in your mind...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by bungee:

Seems too many people trying too hard to cause drama, lately. First Gravity, then this idiot over here. WTF? Don't try so hard, it'll come naturally, believe you me.

BTW where the fuck is Apotheosissy?... Losing respect for that 'dude'.

When the fuck did I "TRY" to cause drama. It was the little slut and that other herb that caused the drama...check the thread...they got wrecked on their own shit as it was.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

First of all, YOU did not create any of us...

and you don't think that statement was arrogant??

Second, where do you see fraud ??

What I see is a communication problem.

You misinterpreted something he said/wrote..

This is a shameless attempt to *try* to ruin

someone....

How dare you??? What gives you the right ?? If the posts are so annoying to you then don't read them.. That's all!!! It's that easy!!!!

And BTW, NO ONE, only YOU, find him annoying and not like him.....We happen to love him very much...

I'd hate to say this but I detected a bit of jealousy in your tone....

THAT'S ALL!!!

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by gravity:

When the fuck did I "TRY" to cause drama. It was the little slut and that other herb that caused the drama...check the thread...they got wrecked on their own shit as it was.

They didn't get wrecked on anything..!

And she's not a slut...

I thought you wanted it over?? Now what?

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

First off, anyone who knows me, knows im not arrogant, secondly i didn't refer to anyone else as being ignorant, i said if anyone else had a problem with what i said, which was EXPOSING A FRAUD they could step up...

Would you like to take a moment to clarify your statements now, because they don't have a "leg to stand on" Im not sure how my posts qualifies me as being bitter...

What makes me so godamn special you ask? I created you didn't I?

check yourself before you wreck yourself, clown...

Thanks for wasting my time ichi_ownedbymacnowalso_gami

one question...are you happy now? you exposed a fraud, so what?

what's next bro...since you da man and all

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

First of all, YOU did not create any of us...

and you don't think that statement was arrogant??

Second, where do you see fraud ??

What I see is a communication problem.

You misinterpreted something he said/wrote..

This is a shameless attempt to *try* to ruin

someone....

How dare you??? What gives you the right ?? If the posts are so annoying to you then don't read them.. That's all!!! It's that easy!!!!

And BTW, NO ONE, only YOU, find him annoying and not like him.....We happen to love him very much...

THAT'S ALL!!!

Your ways off base on this one. Don't think jeaulosy is an issue here. Believe it or not , there's alot of people are on here 'not to be loved', couldn't care less. If you're on here for that, you lead one sad life. Whether anyone 'loves' Apotheosissy is not the issue, idiot. I'LL HOUSE YOU was offended by falsified info presented as FACT and is stating his case. Granted, he got anal and spent way too much energy, at least he presented his side of it. Apotheosissy needs others to fight his battles, what the fuck?

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

THAT'S ALL!!!

Jealousy?!?! cwm2.gif

Good one. cwm27.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Everyone keeps saying "ignore" this guy...

and I have...(after even trying to talk to him) but this will be my one and only reply:

I'd like to see proof of what was "said".

Second- If those guys really feel "that way" I'm gonna have to talk with them and if what he says IS the case...

I would be very embarrassed, not because I lied (I DID NOT). But because of what I believed.

Game over.

Continue the drama if you wish.

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Copy and paste... simple mathematical permutation.

Ahhh, so that's his secret. Damn, I learn sumthin every day.

------------------

so there

Originally posted by gravity:

Yeah, but you egged them on you shameless egger, LOL. Actually, I shouldn't talk, heh heh.

------------------

so there

Guys....come on. Seriously. What the hell is the point of all this?

I know most of you involved in this back and forth BS and I like ya all too.

Now, do me a favor guys? Keep the pissing contests in the playground where they belong?

(appolgizes for a bit of bitchyness, having a crappy ass day and seeing folks beat eachother up, and publically to boot really really hits a nerve)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Oh sorry, let me not "generalize"

ONLY YOU, should read.....Mostly YOU..

oh sorry ...

and yes I know there is an "edit" feature, but I wanted to make my edit known....

HUH? Anyone ever teach you how to compose coherent sentences? I mean I've lowered my standards already and don't even expect too much, but this is too much. Explain.

------------------

so there

Ay vey! Where did all this drama come from??!!

To be totally honest . . .I was a bit perplexed when Mike first said that he worked with those tech people too. Cause that just seemed so fictional. (Sorry, Mike, just telling it like it is.)

It's all good that things got cleared up but maybe it could of been done in a more . . . civilized fashion.

Just my $0.02

BlueAngel

------------------

“The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.” - Brendon Behan angel.gif

Damn... I haven't had the pleasure to meet any of you two, but from what I just read, I can say is that HouseU really sounds like a prick.. u don't "own" anyone, so relax bro, let it be... I guess if this is what gives life to the boards according to some people, we'll have a fuckin Jerry-Springer-like thread everyday...

Some ppl like the drama, so I'll do as I say, just Let it be...

Please, "can't we all just get along"?!?!hehehe

Peace... Merry X-mas !! smokin.gifcwm35.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

HUH? Anyone ever teach you how to compose coherent sentences? I mean I've lowered my standards already and don't even expect too much, but this is too much. Explain.

When in doubt...perplex them with bullshit...

------------------

duvet.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Vampie...like the name says, "ILL HOUSE YOU" now step off...miscommunication obviously is your department because your misinterpreting a lie as such...and if you want to defend him be my guest...i never said i was your master, im his master/owner/idol/creator etc.

Bungee im not so much worried about the fact that he lied to me, just that he is extremely annoying, and full of garbage...

This is honestly the biggest waste of time ever...

Mike/Apothapussy 'my one and only reply' obviously is so you don't need to defend yourself again..which like usual you avoided, and i could care less you warped record...listen buddy, they called your "boys" who you "closely worked with" and they never heard of you...what do you want me to do have them record the phone conversations...this was more like a chance to let out my frustations as of late...and not only that but like other people have stated im not the "only one" anyway maybe i was in the mood to abuse someone and you were an easy victim since your full of crapola

signing off,

your master extrordinaire

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

mp3some, im only a prick when dealing with the mentally challenged, incoherent morons, SHAMELESS LIARS, and annoying idiots in general i.e the people i aforementioned in my owning statements...

"who wants some"

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

You aren't entitled to one....

Anyone ever teach you manners??

You lowered yourself by insulting me in the first place...

I never insulted you....Even after you called me an idiot, implemented that I lead a sad life and now this........

That's wrong man....

------------------

AIM vampie