Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go 3/31 to 4/5 ?

drmoxx

i know friday and saturday night is pretty good anywhere you go. still want to hear some suggestions

my main questions are for sunday, monday and tuesady. i have read what spots are good (in the past ) on those nights and just wanted to make sure they still are. also what about some alternatives for those those nights?

sunday = body english..is it tough to get in like fri and sat nites?

monday = JET? i've read they have a good monday night. do they let Mirage hotel guest in on a separete line on fri and sat/

tues. = is 54 still an industry night this night?

musical liking is dance/club although not extremely important. would prefer a good atmosphere to good club music

i know friday and saturday night is pretty good anywhere you go. still want to hear some suggestions

my main questions are for sunday, monday and tuesady. i have read what spots are good (in the past ) on those nights and just wanted to make sure they still are. also what about some alternatives for those those nights?

sunday = body english..is it tough to get in like fri and sat nites?

monday = JET? i've read they have a good monday night. do they let Mirage hotel guest in on a separete line on fri and sat/

tues. = is 54 still an industry night this night?

musical liking is dance/club although not extremely important. would prefer a good atmosphere to good club music

Friday - (Anywhere is good, but here are a few top suggestions)

Tao - (great music and atmosphere)

Pure

Body English

Tryst - (great atmosphere, very sexy)

Jet - (3 rooms, 3 types of music)

Tangerine

Ice - (main type of music is electronica)

Light

OPM - (hip hop king of Las Vegas)

Empire Afterhours - (Club Utopia-esque atmosphere)

Seamless Afterhours- (strip club/nightclub combo with a great afterhours)

Saturday -

Tao, Pure, Body English, Tryst, Jet, Tangerine, Ice, Light, OPM, Empire Afterhours, Seamless Afterhours

Sunday -

Tryst (this is our favorite for a Sunday), Body English, Light

Monday

Foundation Room, Jet, Seamless Afterhours

Tuesday -

Studio 54 is decent, but it's not what it was. The place to be on Tuesday is Pure

We hope this will help to point you in the right direction.

BE features a mash of (mostly modern) hip-hop/rap and rock. If I listened to the track selection on its own I'd say it was a bit mainstream for my tastes, but inside BE it's absolutely infectious, largely because the crowd is so great and responsive. DJ Vice has really been killing it with his sets lately, really keeping things hopping right until closing.

BE features a mash of (mostly modern) hip-hop/rap and rock. If I listened to the track selection on its own I'd say it was a bit mainstream for my tastes, but inside BE it's absolutely infectious, largely because the crowd is so great and responsive. DJ Vice has really been killing it with his sets lately, really keeping things hopping right until closing.

doesn't AM spin there?

Thanks for the info. I'm sure the club looks awesome, but not my music style. More into House/Trance/club etc.

Do you have any info about the pool party at the Hardrock? What is that like and what time does that usually start at and end, also does anyone else do a pool party like the Hard Rock?

Rehab is every Sunday beginning on the 30th, and it's always is one hell of a party. Music varies, they usually respond to the crowd but for the most part it's house music with the occasional mainstream hip-hop/rock stuff thrown in.

Green Valley Ranch throws a great Sunday pool party as well, but I don't know when that starts up this season. GVR usually has a higher concentration of locals.