Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Time at WMC

SlickSlider

I had never been to WMC before so I'm glad I hung out in Miami Friday night/Saturday morning. Had a blast. Hung out with MimiD who came back from South Carolina to visit her home town. Had a great time with her and her friend Izzy. Then we met Orisha and Raincry at the Marlin and I am very glad I got to meet and hang out with them. I didn't get to spend enough time with Orisha because we got seperated from her in the crowd and she did something else afterward. I'm looking forward to next time with her. We hung out with Raincry all night and I went home at 7am. It was a great night and morning, had a fantastic time, and my only regrets are that I didn't spend more time with Orisha and I didn't get to meet Funketeer who was at another club (Mimi had originally said we'd probably run into him, so it was a let down that we didn't.) and Koky and any more of the Miami crew.

Mimi, Orisha, me, and Raincry. Nice tongue Orisha. I love a girl who can lick her own neck. =p

WMCMimiOrishaMeRaincry.jpg

The first time I got to meet Mimi, who I was friends with from here and MySpace, in person.

WMCIdalmaandmyself1Cropped.jpg

Raincry was into the DJ.

WMCRaincryandMimi1.jpg

This was a "hail Mary" shot, where I held the camera up over Raincry's head and hoped it was pointing in the right direction.

WMCDJsatMarlin.jpg

Mimi and Rain's friend Carla make a Raincry sandwich. I'll bet it tastes devine.

WMCCarlaRaincryMimiSqueeze.jpg

Now for a Slide sandwich.

WMCMimiMeCarlaSqueeze2Cropped.jpg

The bicycle.

WMCCarlaandMimiBicycle.jpg

My favorite one. I wanted to get a "Sasha Double Kiss", like that pic on Raincry's page of her and Mimi kissing Sasha from both sides. I'm definately not as famous though. But it's all good.

WMCThe-Sasha-TwoWayKiss.jpg

Raincry, I had a great time and I'm glad I finally met you in person. You are gorgeous, and your friend Carla is awesome.

Yarrrr, they be some sexy ass wenches ye be rockin' wi' ye cock out wi' Mr. Slide Slacker! What ye have t' slip in thar drinks t' get 'em to be nice t' ye? It must o' been potent cause ye nay so much as know 'ow t' dance, an' probably don't reckon th' name of th' DJ ye took a photo of! Arrrrr.

I leave town for a weekend and you go to the fuckin WMC?!??! HOLY SHIT

Soo glad you had a good time.. you were definately with good company.. those girls can party and they are all sooo hot

LUCKY BASTARD!

Sometimes I amaze even myself. ;)

Go ahead and say it in your best Princess Leia voice..."that doesn't sound so hard."

I did have a good time. It was nice enough to meet them, let alone party with them. Although Raincry is still asking, "Who was that bald guy?" :laugh:

And yes, they are all sooo hot, she made me mop her floor before I left, because I :drool: worse than her dogs.

Glad you had a good time too.

So...did you hump all of them three bitches or what? :)

Yes, all three of them. There was heat in the air and I lost sight of my senses. I started humping Rain and then Carla and Mimi, and Chaz had to pull me off and yell "bad!" and looked for a newspaper to roll up and smack me with...and then I started humping his leg...then the arm of the couch...then Rachel's doggie (I don't remember which one, I was blinded by lust), then the refridgerator. They couldn't pull me off, until Carla opened the fridge and the cold shrunk my Willie and I finally calmed down. It was so embarrassing. I even humped the elevator panel, the hallway ashtray, and the side of my own car before I left. I don't know which one of the bitches was in heat, but I went into all out mad humpy drive mode. Damn my canine instincts. :getdown:

I wonder if I'll wind up being a daddy. I love puppies.