Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Michael Schiavo's side of the story"

patois

Michael Schiavo's side of the story

Matt Lauer interviews Terri Schiavo's husband on the bitter battle that divided two families... and America.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12025860/from/ET/

I never followed the whole thing that closely before, but after reading this I think the guy is pure scum. It was all about him...makes me sick to see how he excluded her brother from seeing her in her final hour. He had to tout himself on her grave with the words "I kept my promise." Also putting his book out at the same time as her parents'.

Michael Schiavo's side of the story

Matt Lauer interviews Terri Schiavo's husband on the bitter battle that divided two families... and America.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12025860/from/ET/

I never followed the whole thing that closely before, but after reading this I think the guy is pure scum. It was all about him...makes me sick to see how he excluded her brother from seeing her in her final hour. He had to tout himself on her grave with the words "I kept my promise." Also putting his book out at the same time as her parents'.

You admit you have not followed this, but after reading one article you find him to be scum?

Scum is every republican politician who fought for this lady for nothing more than political gain.. They got her family hopes up after every doctor told them she was gone...

You admit you have not followed this, but after reading one article you find him to be scum?

sorry to have to correct your Blatent misrepresentation - but I said I didn't follow it That Closely. I didn't need to hang on every word to know what Michael Schiavo was doing - I live in Florida and I saw the headlines and stories every day. I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion of the scumbag. :biggrin:

that's my story and I'm stickin' to it...obviously there are many others who would have pulled the plug on her too, otherwise the hubby wouldn't have received the enormous support he did. I just think they are wrong.

I just think they are wrong.

maybe you would change your opinion if you had to wipe her ass for 10 years...I bet you anything you'd pull the plug, spark the fire, blow the bomb, push her down the stairs, slap her with a frozen fish...who knows?

ok, let's party!

:party: