Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...thank you for smoking...

misk

..thank u.......

..it's also the film that katie holmes sex scenes "MYSTERIOUSLY" disapeared from after sundance lmao...what will tom do next....but they were back in ....and the movie was a pisser and a half...

...rob lowe...adam brody..katie holmes ...maria bello..david koechner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...i saw it tonight...i wasnt sure what to expect other than a "good" movie...this was a great movie..."The state of Vermont will NOT apologize for its cheddar cheese!"...lmfao...i'd see it again if i didnt have to work all fucking week...def a keeper when the dvd comes out....

....the claridge...on bloomfield by park street ..across from rascals....they always have great movies i would otherwise have to go to the city to catch....BRICK and L'ENFANT are also playing there now...

....the claridge...on bloomfield by park street ..across from rascals....they always have great movies i would otherwise have to go to the city to catch....BRICK and L'ENFANT are also playing there now...

Thats it.. I have accounts over there..(Karls) and its the only movie house i have seen it playing outside of NYC...