Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Feedback...

djradar

So what did everyone think? I thougth iwas amazing, not only the DJs.. i like Luke Fair and Porter the best, plus they both are now nervous cuz i told them ill be headlining in 2 years.. Just put in an order for my new equipments.. Also Bucktarded is a legend, as well, especially when he ran into a sign, fell over in front like 10 girls, and then knocked over 5 jacked up black dudes on collins and told them to fuck off.. Penthouse rocked, have to thank Joy and Vyto for hooking me up, only regret is not going to Pawn SHop on Sunday-monday night, 10 hours str8 of danny howells... Oh well next year...

-god.

if jacqueline from boston reads this.. i love you.

twas an amazing time. good seeing you radar. jose was the one that ran into the sign and fell over, maybe it was me too.

i'm still looking for my brain cells if anyone's seen them. oh and still trying to find reality, south beach is too much of a fantasy land for me to handle.

Once joy and I get back on our feet - we shall upload all our pictures. Took well over 200.. Tons of great shots of Sasha + Diggers on the Yacht party...

Anyways - most are postable, so as soon as we get healthy well get on it.

twas an amazing time. good seeing you radar. jose was the one that ran into the sign and fell over, maybe it was me too.

i'm still looking for my brain cells if anyone's seen them. oh and still trying to find reality, south beach is too much of a fantasy land for me to handle.

looking for brian cells, all the skin on my face, the room number for the starand and why i havent taken a solid shit in 5 days

I am unable to write a review, but will as soon as I collect myself. Afterhours at the Pawnshop on Sunday was just silly.

that was the highlight of my WMC......place rocked, howells was siccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk. best show i have seen in years.....

howells was playing inside a school bus!!!