Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anyone Seriously Plan On Getting Any Work Done Today?

Are you kidding me? Anyone who even dares to speak to me at work today will first get the open hand held up as if to say "not today". If that doesn't work, four simple words hopefully will- "can't talk, Twilo tonight". Anybody who's anybody should respect that. No? I'm praying certain people will be there tonight- Big Josh, Sonia, Miss Lizzie, N. Helbing and the crew. Anyway, to everyone who's coming tonight and to the unfortunates who can't make it- have a great holiday and many more!

james

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

THAT'S NOT THE WALLET INSPECTOR!

AIM: crackorn71

got a client clamoring for massive amounts of paperwork - can't "do nothing" today. cwm10.gif

to top it off, I'm not feeling so well, so Twilo might be out of the question... cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

What appears to be a sloppy or meaningless use of words may well be a completely correct use of words to express sloppy or meaningless ideas.

hee hee, i don't have any more work until Jan. 2!! And it's all paid time off. I woke up at 9:00am as opposed to 5:30!! But don't hate me b/c I don't have to work today....I've got sssoooo much to do in preparation of my parents' arrival that I'm going to have a nutty day. Everything needs to be done b/c I won't be a functioning human after partying at S&D.....I didn't know it was supposed to snow today???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

the only day to slack off and they decide today to start auditing our calls! merry christmas! these guys are so nice!!! i swear cwm13.gifcwm3.gifcwm13.gif

editing for spelling

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 12-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 12-22-2000).]

I just told the girl here that if she seriously thinks I'm staying later than 2PM, she's got another think coming. "But", she said, "we're all staying until 7!!" Two words for her- SO WHAT. If she needs another word added to that- DIGWEED.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

THAT'S NOT THE WALLET INSPECTOR!

AIM: crackorn71

I'm done already!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I lost my voice (ala uknjx2) so even though people have tried to talk to me, they have been very quickly thwarted...

I'm packing up my stuff as I write this...

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

**shakin' the booty**

cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Last night was my company's holiday party at the St. Regis Hotel...followed by a private after-party at Opal...followed by the after-after party by a select few of us at Liquid. We had the best time..got home at 4am this morning so I took off today to recouperate and decompress. Now I'm off to begin my Christmas shopping cwm8.gif

Then rest up for tonight's festivities!!!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

It's SOOOOOO slow today...

And the worst part is that I've already read all the news and checked all my normal websites. I have totally exhasted my surfing materials...

Thanks GOD we can leave at 1...

CRACK - me and UT are gonna be in Bayside this afternoon. Busy?

Nic212

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

hmmmmm.. if you consider eating cheescake and bullshittin work then, by all means yes smile.gif

outta here by 230

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif