Clubplanet Nightlife Community

like breaks?

JuddyBuddy

lol, if you put a space between the letters of the blocked world it should work.

example- g r o o v e t i c k e t s. com = *************.com

and yeah, i love breaks!

p.s. if the link is a flyer, just upload it to something like image shack and then paste the image link into your reply.

big breaks night with uberzone and others at moonshadows hosted by annie nightingale.

and fuck off, there's no action in this lame-ass forum anyway. second-largest city in the US with a kick ass scene, yet two posts per day.

but maybe that's cause people here are actually out enjoying the life and the weather while surrounded by the country's hottest chicks, as opposed to avoiding the bone-chilling cold and the pastey-white fatties by huddling in front of their computers (i.e. east coast).

big breaks night with uberzone and others at moonshadows hosted by annie nightingale.

and fuck off, there's no action in this lame-ass forum anyway. second-largest city in the US with a kick ass scene, yet two posts per day.

but maybe that's cause people here are actually out enjoying the life and the weather while surrounded by the country's hottest chicks, as opposed to avoiding the bone-chilling cold and the pastey-white fatties by huddling in front of their computers (i.e. east coast).

lol.

JB - if u want break breats, do the underground scene in LA - I almost hit up one last weekend. Best breaks in the area and cool peeps. ... bring ear plugs, sooo loud sometimes.

Moonshadows is nice but the patio is pathetically small. The coast this time of year is overcast and cold.

jb, don't let xlr8ted get to you; he's a moron. besides, the few people who are on this forum are all quality peeps, when you finally get to meet 'em. my two best friends (including my roommate) are both former cpla posters. we just cut out the idle chit-chat over here.

o, and if you're interested in breaks, talk to shortystar. she's a fool for 'em :aright: !