Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"This is Miami"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one track I heard soooo many times during wmc, i can't get it out of my head......i'm sure everyone knows what i'm talking about:

this is not new york

this is not ibiza

this is not london

this is MIAMI

what is the name of it?????

Jon Fugler - This is miami (Sander K Edit)

Just to not cause any confusion, I dont have this track, just heard it many times. I am simply posting cause I know the ID, and he asked. Once again,

I DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF THIS TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon Fugler - This is miami (Sander K Edit)

Just to not cause any confusion, I dont have this track, just heard it many times. I am simply posting cause I know the ID, and he asked. Once again,

I DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF THIS TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did u hear it? I'd like to hear it as well....

I actully heard it on A Video someone posted on myspace, of different DJs spinning at Ultra. The Video was awesome cause Sander was using Visuals awesome. When the track said "This is not London", The big TV behind him would say "This is not London, and it went like this with every vocal. I think this one should def go down as track of WMC, because it is a perf track for it. When the crowd would hear "This is Miami", they would explode. The track is simple awesome! I dont got the link right now, and the person who sent it to me is not online, As soon as I get it ill post it for Flizz.

As of obtaining the track. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I highly doubt anyone outside the Hugh Djs of the world, and the producers friends own a copy. Hopefully this one will get a release. Happy Hunting.

As of obtaining the track. GOOD LUCK!!!!! I highly doubt anyone outside the Hugh Djs of the world, and the producers friends own a copy. Hopefully this one will get a release. Happy Hunting.

hahhaha u go to ultra....did u bring out the glowsticks.

so wait you arent industry?

I actully heard it on A Video someone posted on myspace, of different DJs spinning at Ultra. The Video was awesome cause Sander was using Visuals awesome. When the track said "This is not London", The big TV behind him would say "This is not London, and it went like this with every vocal. I think this one should def go down as track of WMC, because it is a perf track for it. When the crowd would hear "This is Miami", they would explode. The track is simple awesome! I dont got the link right now, and the person who sent it to me is not online, As soon as I get it ill post it for Flizz.

Sander Def doesn't do his own visuals. I'm sure the track will be around in no time.

If you guys wanna check this track, Tong on Radio 1 dropped it a little bit ago, so you can listen online...

As for this track...it's a nice sounding club track, that's it. Not worth the hype in my opinion....only reason there is a buzz is b/c of the lyrics.

Nah, Sander does some of his own Visuals. And I can agree the reason the track was so hugh was mainly because of its vocals, but that track has a slammin beat to it. Powerful as all fuck.

And no Wakeup, no glow sticks here man, I was never around for them when they were hugh, and I honestly fuckin hate them. They look ridiculous.

Nah, Sander does some of his own Visuals. And I can agree the reason the track was so hugh was mainly because of its vocals, but that track has a slammin beat to it. Powerful as all fuck.

u cant possibly think that beat is so slammin. the track is nothing more than minimal spoken word electro track...it only worked cause of the word miami in the track and people on their 6th and 7 th pill on the terrace

u cant possibly think that beat is so slammin. the track is nothing more than minimal spoken word electro track...it only worked cause of the word miami in the track and people on their 6th and 7 th pill on the terrace

HAHAHAHA, I cant disagree with any of that. But I still really like the track, and I dont think im in the minority. But I have only heard it from a live set on a video. Before I say anything more about it I would like to hear it vinyl quality.