Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's All Trance

vitaliy

is the name of my WMC (kinda late, huh?) promo mix. Grab it here

(Right click, blah blah)

Tracklisting...

Hiem - Zombie Party (Konrad Black Remix)

Outgate - Less Sugarless

Leo Girardi/Darioush - 133 (Alex Grani Remix)

Tim Le El - Electric

Richard Dinsdale - Bora

Tjark - Traum (Lutzenkirchen Remix)

Nick Deker - Axel

Supercharger - Give It (Verdez Remix)

Phonique - For The Time Being (Montero Dub)

Mashtronic/Mike McGuire - Water Bloom

Thomas Penton - Everything is Wrong (Martin H Remix)

Updates...

Fantastic 2 - Other People (Original/Damien Heck Remix) is in stores now. Remix package includes remixes from Argentinian producer Darioef and Turkey's DJ Tarkan and should be out very very soon. DJ Tarkan's remix will be featured on the new 'Freeze' magazine Compilation (mixed by V-Sag)!

vsagcomp_coverfront.jpg

vsagcomp_coverback.jpg

Also, a new Intrenze Records sampler is coming out in the next couple of weeks. It will include Mike Foyle pres Andromeda - Northern Lights (Original/Alucard & Vitaliy Remix) and some very interesting stuff on the b-side. A must for trance/prog DJs! Wait, noone buys vinyl anymore...

Since I'm not cool enough to have my own website, I will upload both releases to my myspace page (www.myspace.com/commiedj) so you'll know what I'm mumbling about.

I'm playing on SOTU's show on The Womb on April 8th (I think). If anyone wants to book me... err nevermind

Have a nice day! Support your local reggaeton talent! :topicsuck

Commie, I'll tell you in Russian, OK?

Виталий, твой микс САСЁТ! Ахуеть - назвать Електро трансом! Да исчо заявить типа "енто всё транс"! Если уж ты так настаиваешь чтобы играть Електро и не хочешь шоп ано САСАЛО, то прилетай в NY и послушай ДиДжей Бориса. Он в субботу порвал Кробар и при ентом не аташол ат моды. Миксал Електро в хаус. Так шо делай как завещял великий Ленин - учиЦЦа, учиЦЦа и исчо расс учиЦЦа!!

Commie, I'll tell you in Russian, OK?

Виталий, твой микс САСЁТ! Ахуеть - назвать Електро трансом! Да исчо заявить типа "енто всё транс"! Если уж ты так настаиваешь чтобы играть Електро и не хочешь шоп ано САСАЛО, то прилетай в NY и послушай ДиДжей Бориса. Он в субботу порвал Кробар и при ентом не аташол ат моды. Миксал Електро в хаус. Так шо делай как завещял великий Ленин - учиЦЦа, учиЦЦа и исчо расс учиЦЦа!!

Thanks for the feedback. however, I feel that your post is biased and by writing 'your mix sucks, you should listen to DJ Boris and learn' you show how little you know. No disrespect to Boris, even thought he's far from being my favorite DJ. And by the way, where in this thread do I write that this is an 'electro trance mix'? As far as I remember, the reason why I named it 'It's All Trance' is because in my opinion, tracks featured on this mix have elements of trance and its energy. But anyway, this sounds like a personal problem because your post smells as bad as your musical taste. Have a nice day!

P.S. Your spelling sucks :smoke:

Frosty, I just told him that his mix was not trance, and it was very deceitful of him to name it trance :)

Виталий, ты поц! Шоп абазвать музыку трансом, недостаточно шоп в ней были элементы транса и энергия. Вот шо Армин играет - то транс, а твой микс за транс не примет даже апкуренная крыса. А Борис с тобой рядом срать не сядет! Поэтому он в NY в Кробаре, а ты тут посты нюхаешь типа как они смеллз! Так что если ты не начнёшь слушать доброжелателей типа меня, то оправишся В АЦТОЙ! И будеш там юз дахуя лубриканта :)

P.S.: Всё Електро САСЁТ!!! Я даже 5 минут ентой хуйни НИАСИЛИЛ!

Dude, seriously. If you don't like it then right-click > delete. No one's forcing you to listen to it. I'm not offended by negative comments, but writing 'your mix sucks because it's not trance' and 'electro sucks' isn't helping the situation. My mix doesn't have your name on it, nor did I make it to have it posted on boards. My friend asked me to do a mix for his show 2 days before it aired and this is the best I could do.

Fighting on boards, espcially over a mix, is childish. Don't you think? PM me if you have something to say. And by the way, I don't DJ full-time and don't plan to for various reasons (which I prefer not to disclose). Also, I played at Crobar as well so do some research and try to come up with something fresh next time you try to insult me. With that being said, I have nothing else to prove or explain. Have a good one!

Dude, seriously. If you don't like it then right-click > delete. No one's forcing you to listen to it. I'm not offended by negative comments, but writing 'your mix sucks because it's not trance' and 'electro sucks' isn't helping the situation. My mix doesn't have your name on it, nor did I make it to have it posted on boards. My friend asked me to do a mix for his show 2 days before it aired and this is the best I could do.

Fighting on boards, espcially over a mix, is childish. Don't you think? PM me if you have something to say. And by the way, I don't DJ full-time and don't plan to for various reasons (which I prefer not to disclose). Also, I played at Crobar as well so do some research and try to come up with something fresh next time you try to insult me. With that being said, I have nothing else to prove or explain. Have a good one!

Dang, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Don't worry about one person trashing your mixes. There's always going to be the critic. Get to used to it. Don't take it personal. Phillipio didn't get mad when tons of people bashed his "in the gap" mix.

It's just a message board. Most of us that post are clowns, including myself.

You should have posted this in the music section.

Dude, seriously. If you don't like it then right-click > delete. No one's forcing you to listen to it. I'm not offended by negative comments, but writing 'your mix sucks because it's not trance' and 'electro sucks' isn't helping the situation. My mix doesn't have your name on it, nor did I make it to have it posted on boards. See? You should've made a mix that's good enough to be worthy of our board :) My friend asked me to do a mix for his show 2 days before it aired and this is the best I could do. You had the whole 2 days to make a mix??? Sometimes a DJ has to turn a party around within minutes!

Fighting on boards, espcially over a mix, is childish. Don't you think? PM me if you have something to say. And by the way, I don't DJ full-time and don't plan to for various reasons (which I prefer not to disclose). Those reasons are obvious - because you keep calling Electro "trance". Also, I played at Crobar as well so do some research I did research: called Crobar, they said Boris cancelled on them and they wanted to give another Russian a chance. Boy, they are sorry they did :) and try to come up with something fresh next time you try to insult me. With that being said, I have nothing else to prove or explain. Have a good one!

:laugh:

It's just a message board. Most of us that post are clowns, including myself.

You got it, Frosty ;)

You should have posted this in the music section. ... and label it as it is - "It's all Electro". That way you don't deceive innocent listeners who are looking forward to some great trance and get hit with the music that has nothing to do with trance :)

___

Thanks for the feedback. however, I feel that your post is biased and by writing 'your mix sucks, you should listen to DJ Boris and learn' you show how little you know. No disrespect to Boris, even thought he's far from being my favorite DJ. And by the way, where in this thread do I write that this is an 'electro trance mix'? As far as I remember, the reason why I named it 'It's All Trance' is because in my opinion, tracks featured on this mix have elements of trance and its energy. But anyway, this sounds like a personal problem because your post smells as bad as your musical taste. Have a nice day!

P.S. Your spelling sucks :smoke:

:lol3::D

maxpetersky...

Do you think a title has everything to do with, and explains in one word or phrase, the total content of what something is about? You obviously didn't do well in English class, and I can infer by what Vitaliy said that you didn't do that well in Russian class either.

• 11 months later...

Turkey's Number One House DJ Tarkan will spin for us

DJ Tarkan

first ever NYC performance

"DJ Tarkan is the first dj/producer from Turkey who entered the Top 100 DJ list since the poll has started in 1997. A staggering 217, 102 dance music fans voted in DJmag's 2006 Top 100 DJs poll."

Thursday 4/5/2007

Doors open at 9pm

DJ TARKAN

@

Le Souk

47 Avenue B

New York, NY 10009

Limited Tickets available!!!

Buy your ticket now to secure your enterance to the club

$10 if you buy before April 1st 5pm

After April 1st, tickets will be sold at $15 online and $20 at the door

if you are on the guestlist!

buy your ticket at www.turkishparty.com

Reduced Admission on the guestlist

Must mention you are on Turkish Party Guest List at the door

Cover charge are subject to change without prior notice

Frosty, I just told him that his mix was not trance, and it was very deceitful of him to name it trance :)

Виталий, ты поц! Шоп абазвать музыку трансом, недостаточно шоп в ней были элементы транса и энергия. Вот шо Армин играет - то транс, а твой микс за транс не примет даже апкуренная крыса. А Борис с тобой рядом срать не сядет! Поэтому он в NY в Кробаре, а ты тут посты нюхаешь типа как они смеллз! Так что если ты не начнёшь слушать доброжелателей типа меня, то оправишся В АЦТОЙ! И будеш там юз дахуя лубриканта :)

P.S.: Всё Електро САСЁТ!!! Я даже 5 минут ентой хуйни НИАСИЛИЛ!

You'd probably break a sickle over my head if you found out that one time, I made this mix of Polish folk music and aptly entitled it 'Post-Industrial Minimal Electro-House'. :D