DJ Bashar (Code Red - Fatal Music)

Jaimy (Fatal Music - Drum Mode)

Luca Ricci (Aenaria Recodrs)

With Lex The Imposter

Sir Ive

and Mike Negron

rocking the basement

Pacha

618 West 46th Street (Btwn. 11th and 12th Avenues)

http://www.P a c h a n y c.com/

http://www.lucaricci.com/

http://www.fatalmusicgroup.com/

http://www.djbashar.com/

http://www.mannyfreytes.com/

:-)

codered.jpg

Def go and hit this party up people...

Luca is an amazing talent and a good guy all around

Havent heard Jaimy yet, but have been told great things about him

the rest of the djs are all qualityyyyyy

definitely a solid party to hit Saturday night

can anyone tell me a bit of about these guys?

isn't Luca a hip-hop dj from Russia?

Bashar: i heard him play trash can salsa with trannies back in Rio de Janeiro 2 years ago

Manny: are you gonna take them on a ride???

:)

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

Faves of Tenaglia

Founders of Fatal and Aeneria

Friends of Local Heroes

On SATURDAY, APRIL 8

please join Pacha New York in welcoming next-generation tribalists

JAIMY + LUCA RICCI

for

CODE RED with FATAL MUSIC & AENARIA RECORDINGS

The Musical Birthday Bash of New Releases & DJ Bashar

@ P A C H A

Bashar

The Birthday Boy and initiator of this night has been getting more and more recognition as a new producer worth watching. Bashar is one of the Fatal Music artists and currently collaborating with Jaimy, TKC, Austin Leeds, Mike Viera, Mario Calegari and Manny Freytes. The past months he had productions coming out on Fatal Music and Miswax. Bashar has been DJ-ing for 12 years. He was a resident at Tunnel for three years and these days he organizes underground house events throughout New York City.

www.djbashar.com

Fatal Music & Jaimy

Fatal Music is the underground tribal label of Dutch dj/producer Jaimy, set up in 2004.

The releases on the label are dark, tough peak hour tribal productions with sexy and mysterious voices. Jaimy's style is best described as progressive tribal house, very groovy with a lot of samba and tribal rhythms. His sets are a combination of groovy house with dark, sexy beats, vocals, lots of percussion and old classics that bring a great energy onto the dance floor.

Jaimy organizes his own Label night “Fatal Music presents Drum Mode” every month at different locations in Amsterdam and he holds a residency at the Dutch leading gay-event called Joystick Amsterdam. Jaimy’s international dj career took a flight in 2006, but things are looking good for him as a producer as well. Besides his own releases on his labels Fatal Music and Drum Mode, he is currently collaborating with the American producers Peter Presta (Applejaxx), That Kid Chris (Tweek’d) and Austin Leeds (Sondos/Bedrock), the Italian Luca Ricci (Stereo, Aenaria) and the Portuguese Kult of Krameria (Twisted). All will have a release on one of his labels this year. Jaimy will be the first Dutch DJ to perform at Pacha New York.

www.fatalmusicgroup.com

Aenaria Recordings & Luca Ricci

The Italian dj/producer is touring through North America as we speak and he is more than thrilled to play again in the city that never sleeps as well as he is the first to represent his country at Pacha. Many know Luca Ricci from his deep, tribal progressive and sometimes techy productions. When asked to explain his favourite type of music, Luca responds, “Any music that gives me emotions and feelings…..for me, music is an art-form. Luca plays from deep to dirty sexy tribal house into progressive. In 2006 Luca Ricci launched his company Aenaria Recordings. Every artist knows how difficult it is to get someone to listen to their work when your name is not established yet. The main goal of Aenaria Recordings is to help new talent on their quest to get their work heard and establish that name for themselves. Luca travels all over the world as a dj and he knows there is a lot of talent out there, eagerly searching for an open door in the music industry. Aenaria Recordings aims to be a stepping stone for young talent and a positive outlet for people that share the same passion: music! Aenaria Recordings is divided into 4 different labels each with their own style: Aenaria Music, Aenaria Tribal, Aenaria Tech and Aenaria Chill.

www.aenaria-recordings.com

Manny Freytes - www.mannyfreytes.com

Manny Freytes has been a regular opener and fill-in DJ for Danny Tenaglia at his legendary and award-winning Be Yourself parties at the now-closed Vinyl/Arc nightclub. He has spun in numerous lounges, clubs, bars, and loft parties around New York City and beyond, including Filter 14, Discotheque, Centro Fly, Sullivan Room, the closing party of New York's Homegrown night at Sin Sin, and the opening set to a crowd of over 3 thousand at Godskitchen's Halloween party with Danny Tenaglia'@ Ikon. Danny also ask Manny to open for him again this past Halloween and Christmas @ Sprit. Manny has also opened the night for Cevin Fisher @ Hector Romero @ Pacha NY

A pretty impressive resume for a DJ who has only been playing house music since 2001! And according to Danny Tenaglia himself, Manny Freytes is "one slamming DJ and future producer of tomorrow”. With a recommendation like that, expect to hear great things from Manny in the future.

New Releases

This night is also about the new releases coming out in April on Fatal Music, Drum Mode and Aenaria Recordings.

On the Fatal label it is a production by Jaimy & Luca Ricci, remixed by Terranova & Austin Leeds, called “Todos Es Aqua” and this night is a perfect opportunity for both gentlemen to serve this piece of work to the crowd!

Drum Mode is bringing a production by two Dutch talented guys Dulac & Niel’C called “Impress Me”, remixed by Jaimy & Kenny D. This track has been getting good reviews already and is supported by Calderone, Danny T and Chus & Ceballos.

Aenaria Recordings on the other hand has four releases planned starting from April! Especially exciting because these four are the very first on the label. April awaits “Indonesia” by Belocca and “Crazy Crazy” by Luca Ricci & Paulo Rocha feat. Chris Barnes. The month May will present “The Red” & “Pleez” by Ben Grassini and “Lasting Memories” by Cassino & Laben. All these new amazing productions will be catered to the dance floor during this night… and who knows… some ‘presents’ might be given away too. Surprise, surprise…

Pacha Basement: The Next Generation Of Heroes

Last but definitely not least the music will also be brought by local up and coming djs. Mike Negron, Sir Ive and Alex “Leks The Imposter” will all be serving 2 cups of drums, 3 cups of Bass, and 1 cup of drama to the floor! These guys are in the NYC underground scene for quite some time and are all about quality house music and dark tribal drums and sexy rhythms.

Your Demos

Luca Ricci and Jaimy are always looking for new music so this night offers the opportunity to local talent to introduce themselves. Any musically creative person is welcome to introduce his or her productions. (Please hand in your CDs with full contact details.)

To get on the guestlist (FREE BEFORE 12 / REDUCED AFTER) email manny@mannyfreytes.com with CODE RED/MANNY FREYTES in the subject and your messageboard screen name in the body. Ask for the messageboard guestlist at the door. Looking forward to seeing you!

This was quoted by tenaglia himself!

" Wow, Luca Ricci, Jaimy, Bashar, Manny Freytes & Sir Ive all in one night? Now I know how it feels to be tempted to catch a flight in order to not miss a special event! This will BE a night to remember full of Modern and Tribal rhythms galore. I shall do my best to attend, show my love - and shake my ass.

Rock on NYC!

p e a c e & l o v e,

dannytenaglia ;) "

This was quoted by tenaglia himself!

" Wow, Luca Ricci, Jaimy, Bashar, Manny Freytes & Sir Ive all in one night? Now I know how it feels to be tempted to catch a flight in order to not miss a special event! This will BE a night to remember full of Modern and Tribal rhythms galore. I shall do my best to attend, show my love - and shake my ass.

Rock on NYC!

p e a c e & l o v e,

dannytenaglia ;) "

wow I guess danny's word really is golden to certain people :blank: