Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's the matzah balls this year?

There's one at Webster Hall.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

There's one at the Roxy:

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!

You Are Invited To The Largest Event On

Sunday, December 24th

"The ONLY Ball"

At The

ROXY

515 West 18th Street (Between 10th and 11th Ave)

Where a portion of the proceeds will benefit CancerCare

from

Ivy Kramer

and

Premier's Why As Why 2

OPEN BAR 8-10 PM!!!

FOR THOSE ON IVY'S <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> ONLY

DJ ROB M + Celebrity Guest DJ

Spinning House Hip Hop & Dance

On NYC'S Largest Dance Floor

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!

BUY Advanced Sale VIP Tix for $20 = NO WAITING AT THE DOOR

Tickets will be available at the door, but prices may go higher than $20.

For Open Bar <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guest List</A> and VIP Tickets please email

IVYDK@aol.com

...This will be the BIGGEST event on Sunday, December 24th.

Don't Miss It!

For More Info.Click Here or E-mail IVYDK@AOL.com

I'm afraid I don't have anything but.....if I find something I'll post it ;-)

I won't be going but I've heard its a good time.

<sighs> Won't please poor mom again this year. "Ooana...vy don't chu vind a goood Jewish boy eh?!!" Oi.

;-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

I went to some of those events @ the Palladium & WH when I was single. I thought they were pretty cheezy. The standard greeting was "...and what do you do?"

Almost all the guys were either brandishing their cell phones and Rolexes or were the types that probably still lived with their mothers at age 30. The women weren't much better. Imagine Fran Drescher's voice in surround sound. Whenever any guy introduced himself as "Dr. Soandso," you could see every female head within a radius of 20ft synchronously turn. I hadn't seen such an air of desperation since Nieman Marcus had a 50% off sale and there was only one pair of Gucci mules left.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

I went to some of those events @ the Palladium & WH when I was single. I thought they were pretty cheezy. The standard greeting was "...and what do you do?"

Almost all the guys were either brandishing their cell phones and Rolexes or were the types that probably still lived with their mothers at age 30. The women weren't much better. Imagine Fran Drescher's voice in surround sound. Whenever any guy introduced himself as "Dr. Soandso," you could see every female head within a radius of 20ft synchronously turn. I hadn't seen such an air of desperation since Nieman Marcus had a 50% off sale and there was only one pair of Gucci mules left.

ROFLMFAO! This sounds VERY VERY VERY VERY familiar.

As I told my friend once who asked why I don't usually date Jewish boys, "Cause, my dear, I don't want to have to compete with my man's mother. ;-)"

I'm 99% kidding. Don't knock my tribe's boys!!!! <grins>

------------------

Hey! Is Redbull Kosher?!!!!! <gasps>

;-)

-Oo

------------------

I have a lump of gefilte fish in my pants..... wanna something to nosh on? cwm4.gif

Is anybody seriously considering going to this? Why would you go to an exclusively Jewish singles party? Is it that big of a deal?

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

OK, we need a post of all the jewish members then... ok, jewish girls... smile.gif I went to one of those things years ago, like all dorky nerds, or as mentioned earlier... "seen my new rolex, it tells time in 50 cities"... and the girls are usually furry....

eek... cwm31.gif

we need a meet up somewhere wink.gif that would be cool... jews unite, before israel is vaporized...hehe

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com

Originally posted by susieq78:

Ok, thanks to everyone for the info. Talked to my friends and we're going to the Webster hall ball. Cheers!

Remember: it's ok if a guy is neither a doctor nor an attorney. Just make sure he doesn't still live with mom. Stay away from any guy in an Armani suit...it's probably the only suit he owns. Also, if YOU want to be noticed, don't dress like you're from Fairfield County.

Good luck! cwm12.gif

------------------

translucent_binary.gif