Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: 9mile

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Yea I'll keep repeating it aloud. Rather than waste more time, why not concentrate on the the latter half of my response or are you trying to to avoid it since you know your dumb self was wrong the moment you mentioned it in the first place.

HAHAHAHA I just can't understand how your peabrain really believes this shit. You know, you remind me of that little kid that the bigger boy would hold by the head while he flung his arms around trying to hit the bigger one in vain.

Keep slinging mud little man, maybe one day youll hit your mark.

HAHAHAHA I just can't understand how your peabrain really believes this shit. You know, you remind me of that little kid that the bigger boy would hold by the head while he flung his arms around trying to hit the bigger one in vain.

was that little boy fat? Because I see him as fat

Guest onisakura
was that little boy fat? Because I see him as fat

Yeah, i see him as fat and clumsy.....with a big forehead. REAL big.

Believes what shit? I called you out on YOUR statement.

Again, what does me Iming you asking if you are going to a party have to do with me thinking you are a moron.

Kindly answer and not try to avoid it with another weak comparison.

I think what she is trying to say is that even though you talk shit about her on the boards you try to kick e-game to her via IM.

GotPics?

I dont believe I ever asked her for pics.. especially when videos have been posted. Keep instigating though. YOU'RE the one she should be questioning when it comes to being two-faced.

But seriously though.. this shit is gay. It's the same ol' trolls. I understand you guys are bored at work and clamor for some Antertainment but can't you find some other things to pass time at work.

NMN.. why not study for you GMAT instead? 9mile, why not look for a new job? I'm being serious here.

This thread feels like deja vu and it is really gay.