Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Montreal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Aria and Stereo (best system). A lot of wanna-be thugs though and a lot of euro-trash.

Didn't feel that way at all, i actually think they have the best vibe in North America in Montreal. People do not bother you, wicked friendly and felt the love in the club.... lol ;~)

But seriously, don't know if you are into going to female strip joints, if so you must hit up Le Downtown on St. Catherine near Peele street....

Didn't feel that way at all, i actually think they have the best vibe in North America in Montreal. People do not bother you, wicked friendly and felt the love in the club.... lol ;~)

But seriously, don't know if you are into going to female strip joints, if so you must hit up Le Downtown on St. Catherine near Peele street....

They were definately friendly. I made some thug connections up there..:laugh:..

but you are right.. they dont bother anyone.

werd!

le downtown = :drool:

I remember a few people taking about Montreal on here a while ago

Thinking about going up with a few friends..

Any Input? best areas? hotels, nightlife, etc etc??

Pretty much anywhere in downtown Montreal will put you close enough to anything you might want to do...

stay away from crescent st. (tourists and bostonian college kids looking to get drunk cheap... ) good food in the day time, but at night, its nothing but trash.

ive had a few great drunken nights on Cresecent...mostly at Hurley's. Good Irish pub and usually good irish "bands"