Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do we all look like (Pics) post em!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Its sooo nice to see you once again prove that you have NO CLASS Michael!!

Well im sorry, but if she's posting pics of herself that scantily clad i think she should expect replies like that. ESPECIALLY if she's been on the board for any length of time.

Well im sorry, but if she's posting pics of herself that scantily clad i think she should expect replies like that. ESPECIALLY if she's been on the board for any length of time.

ohhh please yeah if you have NO CLASS!!!!!what are we in highschool here?is this like ummm she deserved to get raped cuz she was dressed like that?are u fuckin people really that ignorant?and this is comming from a girl?i call you a girl cuz any woman wouldnt say such ridiculous ignorant things!!!

Guest onisakura
ohhh please yeah if you have NO CLASS!!!!!what are we in highschool here?is this like ummm she deserved to get raped cuz she was dressed like that?are u fuckin people really that ignorant?and this is comming from a girl?i call you a girl cuz any woman wouldnt say such ridiculous ignorant things!!!

No, because coming from a girl i know to expect any lewd and lascivious comments if i dress like that. End of story. Getting raped is the extreme and no one deserves that. Sorry, if i dress like a hooche i will be treated like one. Im no fool.

the girl is dressed like a stripper...i simply stated that the other girl was prettier but I'd still let wrap her lips around my cock...how is that classless? how bout you hop off my dick already :idea:

Are you serious? Damn kid sorry to hear that, i got into a fight with one of those jucie heads myself almost a yr ago guy hit me when i wasnt looking and i laughed at him while his boys and girls kept pushing him away till security got rid of all of them. Guess he was mad his g/f wanted to dance with me. All that muscle and no power thats why i was laughing, fixed my bandana and continued dancing.

haha, most of them just go out to clubs and try to act tuff. i dont understand it. just go out and have a good time with your friends. thats what it is about right. im sure problems occur from time to time but enough with the middle school bullshit, lol. there are a bunch of big guys i do have respect for cause they just chill and have fun, but i just cant stand the people that bring there bad vibes out and fuck up other peoples good times.

Z

the girl is dressed like a stripper...i simply stated that the other girl was prettier but I'd still let wrap her lips around my cock...how is that classless? how bout you hop off my dick already :idea:
1st im on juniors dick now im on yours?gimme a break your a tool and you know that you are stop making excuses for your behavior. im sorry that your such a tool that you cant even get any that you have to try and come on cp and ask every single girl that is new here or not, for there pics and act like a complete jerk.wheres your pic huh Michael?or how bout you onisurka whatever your name is?both of you are causing drama bullshit like usual in a thread that asks to see everyones pic...not to judge them or make judgements about them like the both of you are doing.just to be friendly with the other CIVILIZED people on this board.why dont you stop trying to be sooooo Cool Michael cuz you look sooooo DUMB.

Guest onisakura
1st im on juniors dick now im on yours?gimme a break your a tool and you know that you are stop making excuses for your behavior. im sorry that your such a tool that you cant even get any that you have to try and come on cp and ask every single girl that is new here or not, for there pics and act like a complete jerk.wheres your pic huh Michael?or how bout you onisurka whatever your name is?both of you are causing drama bullshit like usual in a thread that asks to see everyones pic...not to judge them or make judgements about them like the both of you are doing.just to be friendly with the other CIVILIZED people on this board.why dont you stop trying to be sooooo Cool Michael cuz you look sooooo DUMB.

I dont have any problem posting a pic as a matter of fact. Everyone here has seen it, so i dont feel the need to post it. Here, ill post one just for you....

469891084_l.jpg

Are you happy now?

Guest onisakura
thanx you are very pretty ......on the outside.:)

Actually, if you ask anyone that really knows me they will tell you differently. Im just honest, people are too used to the sugarcoated shit. I dont brown nose, i dont feel the need to make internet friends. Personally i dont think im all that, a typical spanish girl. If you think im ugly because i speak my mind and stick to my principles then so be it. I dont need to change anyone's mind. :)

whoa... you cant be serious?? it's not like she posted a pic of herself grabbing her ankles.. she was in a bikini looking thing.. i have to agree with star for once.. classless move.. yeah i know "it's just a messageboard though"..

Actually, if you ask anyone that really knows me they will tell you differently. Im just honest, people are too used to the sugarcoated shit. I dont brown nose, i dont feel the need to make internet friends. Personally i dont think im all that, a typical spanish girl. If you think im ugly because i speak my mind and stick to my principles then so be it. I dont need to change anyone's mind. :)
im sorry there is a big differnce between being honest and just being plain rude.you think saying that a woman deserves someone to make those those comments about her because the way she is dressed?what were u brought up in a brothel?please hunny your the one sugarcoating.what you said was ignorant plain and simple i dont care how honest you are, honesty has nothing to do with it.anyway im done sorry for feeding into the bullshit.:)