Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do we all look like (Pics) post em!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
im sorry there is a big differnce between being honest and just being plain rude.you think saying that a woman deserves someone to make those those comments about her because the way she is dressed?what were u brought up in a brothel?please hunny your the one sugarcoating.what you said was ignorant plain and simple i dont care how honest you are, honesty has nothing to do with it.anyway im done sorry for feeding into the bullshit.:)

I didnt say she deserved it, i said she should expect it. There's a difference there. People aren't gonna treat you like a classy lady when you're dressed like a hoochie. She knows it, i know it, and a woman that doesn't is in denial. Shit, i have hoochie pics from lingerie parties but im not posting them. Why? To not invite lewd comments. That is all.

im sorry there is a big differnce between being honest and just being plain rude.you think saying that a woman deserves someone to make those those comments about her because the way she is dressed?what were u brought up in a brothel?please hunny your the one sugarcoating.what you said was ignorant plain and simple i dont care how honest you are, honesty has nothing to do with it.anyway im done sorry for feeding into the bullshit.:)

Jackie said she should expect those kind of comments not deserve them. There's a big difference...

Jackie said she should expect those kind of comments not deserve them. There's a big difference...
im sorry i said deserves huh?either way its still not the thing to say.Men are whores as it is like they really need to here it from a girl saying well she should expect that someone said you dont look as good as your other friend but id still let you suck my d*ck.c'mon gimme a break i can understand if your friends with her and your trying to help her out.but its no excuse for what she said..friend or no friend. if one of my friends said the same crap on here id tell them the same thing!!!

Guest onisakura
im sorry i said deserves huh?either way its still not the thing to say.Men are whores as it is like they really need to here it from a girl saying well she should expect that someone said you dont look as good as your other friend but id still let you suck my d*ck.c'mon gimme a break i can understand if your friends with her and your trying to help her out.but its no excuse for what she said..friend or no friend. if one of my friends said the same crap on here id tell them the same thing!!!

My friends dont defend me for the sake of defending me. Sorry to break it to you but generally the rules of decorum dont really apply to cyberspace. As much as that sucks, its just something we all learn to deal with. You put yourself out there, you better be able to handle the repurcussions. I of all people know this.

All I'm saying is this:

We've both been on this board a while. We both know the type of stuff that happens around here. Knowing this, I'm just saying that if you're going to post a pic like that you have to know that one of the many wiseasses on the board is going to comment on it. Is it right?? No, it isn't. Is it deserved?? No, it isn't. However, knowing how this board operates can you honestly think that no one was going to come up with a witty comment or two??

It's like walking alone at night in a bad neighborhood. Is it wrong if you get mugged?? Yes, it is.. Do you deserve to get mugged?? No, you don't. But are you a more likely target than if you were walking with 5 of your friends?? Of course you are... It's common sense imo...

Guest onisakura
im talking about the video. Just wondering if ghhhost feels that way for all girls or just simply ones that arent his friend.

Yes but ante, i have matured don't you see? :rolleyes:

im talking about the video. Just wondering if ghhhost feels that way for all girls or just simply ones that arent his friend.

so by ur logic..i can walk around with a fuckin UPS outfit on..and then get mad and go apeshit when people ask me if I've delivered packages to their block today??