Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do we all look like (Pics) post em!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
i have posted lots of the bs but i also posted my pic so i hope this doesnt include me :)

Same here. :) Shall i post another to make up for the drama i contributed? Maybe get this ball rolling again.....

Guest onisakura

2005/2006 NYE. Six days after getting my tonsils taken out. Yeah im hardcore, thats the Nocturnal terrace. Oh yeah, im the one on the left.

PC310121.jpg

2005/2006 NYE. Six days after getting my tonsils taken out. Yeah im hardcore, thats the Nocturnal terrace.

lol...nice...that is hardcore...i gotta find the pics of me at a rave the day after i had 2 cysts removed from my head...i had these huge stitches sticking up of my head and waited out in the rain for 2 hours to get in...everyone is like u got stitches on ur head...im like yea i just had surgery and now im rollin...lol...i gotta find those pics...

Guest onisakura
lol...nice...that is hardcore...i gotta find the pics of me at a rave the day after i had 2 cysts removed from my head...i had these huge stitches sticking up of my head and waited out in the rain for 2 hours to get in...everyone is like u got stitches on ur head...im like yea i just had surgery and now im rollin...lol...i gotta find those pics...

Thats CRAZY!!! You coulda gotten an infection. *lol* Youre nuts....

Thats CRAZY!!! You coulda gotten an infection. *lol* Youre nuts....

well when ur young, stupid, and on drugs...things like that dont come into mind...i even told the dr to make sure he did the stitching good and use the protective gel on it cause i was gonna be dancing for 10 hours...lol...the look on his face was priceless...

Guest onisakura
well when ur young, stupid, and on drugs...things like that dont come into mind...i even told the dr to make sure he did the stitching good and use the protective gel on it cause i was gonna be dancing for 10 hours...lol...the look on his face was priceless...

Yeah my dr warned me to NOT do anything on NYE cause he knew how I was. When i came back for my check up a few days later he grilled me....i had to confess, im such a terrible liar. *lol* He just rolled his eyes.

Guest onisakura
any of u goin out this sat.. im comin out of hibernation... i think ill be attending crobar...its boris i know i know.. but i gotta get out... :)

Awww....im outta town on saturday. Thinking about doing something friday night though....

Yeah my dr warned me to NOT do anything on NYE cause he knew how I was. When i came back for my check up a few days later he grilled me....i had to confess, im such a terrible liar. *lol* He just rolled his eyes.

im surprised we havent met yet :)

thanx carmine but i am going into hibernation...i dont usually go to the city much anymore...just stay local in nj...

LMAO... :rofl:

Guest onisakura
I'm going to be at Crobar for a bachelorette party (coming down from Boston) you should come and introduce yourself! :)

If i make it out there, i certainly will! :D

i'm surprised they didn't use staples...most of the neurosurgeries i've been in were closed with staples for scalp incisions. unless it was stereotactic/endoscopic. btw, what type of cysts did you have? (and where did you get it resected?) i hope you were on post-op antibiotic prophylaxis.

i'm surprised they didn't use staples...most of the neurosurgeries i've been in were closed with staples for scalp incisions. unless it was stereotactic/endoscopic. btw, what type of cysts did you have? (and where did you get it resected?) i hope you were on post-op antibiotic prophylaxis.

ok...first off i needed a med ency to figure out all that u said there...lol

no staples...just sutchers (sp?)...they were just fatty tumor cysts...benign tumor that is...run in my family...since i shave my head its best to not have them...appearance purposes only...no antibiotics or anything...all the dr did was numb the area...cut, remove, and stitch up...in and out within 30 mins...