Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do we all look like (Pics) post em!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Do you need to dress like a whore in order to be one?

Not necessarily but are you going to tell me with a straight face that if you see a chick walking down the street in coochi cutting spandex, fishnet stockings and a skimpy bra top, you won't sutomatically assume she's a stripper or something? Human nature is what it is....

All I'm saying is this:

We've both been on this board a while. We both know the type of stuff that happens around here. Knowing this, I'm just saying that if you're going to post a pic like that you have to know that one of the many wiseasses on the board is going to comment on it. Is it right?? No, it isn't. Is it deserved?? No, it isn't. However, knowing how this board operates can you honestly think that no one was going to come up with a witty comment or two??

It's like walking alone at night in a bad neighborhood. Is it wrong if you get mugged?? Yes, it is.. Do you deserve to get mugged?? No, you don't. But are you a more likely target than if you were walking with 5 of your friends?? Of course you are... It's common sense imo...

this isnt a bad neighborhood it is a club messageboard.the woman looked like she was dressed for an underwear party or something.trust me theres nothing WITTY about your not as pretty as your other friend but ill let you suck my D*ck.

this isnt a bad neighborhood it is a club messageboard.the woman looked like she was dressed for an underwear party or something.trust me theres nothing WITTY about your not as pretty as your other friend but ill let you suck my D*ck.
totally agree with you here..

nomembername is not witty at all.

Not necessarily but are you going to tell me with a straight face that if you see a chick walking down the street in coochi cutting spandex, fishnet stockings and a skimpy bra top, you won't sutomatically assume she's a stripper or something? Human nature is what it is....

You're assuming that all strippers are whores?

Anyway, I see what you're saying. Obviously if a woman is dressed provocatively like that then the odds are greater that she's slut. But personally I think women who dress like that are really only after attention. They like being gawked at. I thin the true sluts are the ones who dress more conservatively and try to hide it.

Guest onisakura
My thread is officialy JACKED!! Dammit All!!:cry:

And I apologize for contributing to it, Matt.

Bottom line is, everyone is blowing it out of proportion. If it bothered her that much then she would have been on here defending herself. Like i said, i have an underwear party pic but i'm not posting it for this very reason.

You're assuming that all strippers are whores?

Anyway, I see what you're saying. Obviously if a woman is dressed provocatively like that then the odds are greater that she's slut. But personally I think women who dress like that are really only after attention. They like being gawked at. I thin the true sluts are the ones who dress more conservatively and try to hide it.

This is the greatest point you have ever made. Bravo. :bowdown:

It isn't a bad neighborhood but the same logic applies. WITTY was me being sarcastic...

Bottom line is, everyone is blowing it out of proportion. If it bothered her that much then she would have been on here defending herself. Like i said, i have an underwear party pic but i'm not posting it for this very reason.

No apology!! i was expecting it alot earlier.. its all good sweetie!!

bottom LINE you had nothing to do with what i wrote to Michael in the 1st place.your the one that had to put your 2 cents in that wasnt even worth the 2 cents...get over yourself already dear.

bottom LINE you had nothing to do with what i wrote to Michael in the 1st place.your the one that had to put your 2 cents in that wasnt even worth the 2 cents...get over yourself already dear.
shes always adding her 2 cents where it isnt wanted or needed..one of the weaknesses of a public messageboard.

Guest onisakura
shes always adding her 2 cents where it isnt wanted or needed..one of the weaknesses of a public messageboard.

Speaking of weaknesses, the board was a lot more peaceful when you were in exile. Maybe you should go back to that rock you crawled out from under and do us all a favor.

And as for putting my 2 cents in, i was pointing out the obvious. If you notice, you are the only one defending that particular mode of thinking, not counting the instigtors that pick sides depending on what would cause the most drama.

how do u not follow?? people wear uniforms for distinction....so society knows "hey thats a UPS guy" or "hey cable guy" ....or "hey..slutty long island whore"

u follow me now?

they can be crying for attention like caleb said..

so is onisakura a whore or will you keep avoiding the question?

Speaking of weaknesses, the board was a lot more peaceful when you were in exile. Maybe you should go back to that rock you crawled out from under and do us all a favor.

And as for putting my 2 cents in, i was pointing out the obvious. If you notice, you are the only one defending that particular mode of thinking, not counting the instigtors that pick sides depending on what would cause the most drama.

you can thank 9mile, stymie, and nomembername for that one :)

MAYBE it HURT her sooo much that she didnt want to respond...ever think of that ohhh wise one?