Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok 1, I didn't send this out to start any sort of drama. 2, i wanted the people to see what he was trying to do and try and understand how he is going to change his image and everyone else... Thanks..

i got ya...this time its ur turn to bring the stuff tho :)

Guest onisakura
u have to respect his persistant behavior though!! LMAO!!jeeez!! rayray u still the man!!:hat:

Well at least you cant call him a hypocrite. *lol*

rayray is by far JP's biggest dick rider on this board

The man has robbed me of my money 6 times, and given nuttin but horrible horrible music, and trainwrecks!!! A crowd of 16-18 year old kids who have no idea about house music, and cannot handle there narcs. So Yes!!!!! I have nothing but hate for the man, that continues to pack out clubs with young immature kids, and continue to play his horrible sets, and his terrible tracks that make my ears bleed for 45 min at a clip. It just makes no sense to me why people still go to these parties, when for less money they can go see some of the best Djs in the world, and hear nothing but bomb tracks all night long. It is just ignornace!!!!!! And ignorance I cannot handle!!!! JP is a garbage DJ, and that is not an opinion, THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!! Whats he rated on any DJ poll there is???? In the thousands!!!!!!

Nuttin but love for you to Carmine!!!

The man has robbed me of my money 6 times, and given nuttin but horrible horrible music, and trainwrecks!!! A crowd of 16-18 year old kids who have no idea about house music, and cannot handle there narcs. So Yes!!!!! I have nothing but hate for the man, that continues to pack out clubs with young immature kids, and continue to play his horrible sets, and his terrible tracks that make my ears bleed for 45 min at a clip. It just makes no sense to me why people still go to these parties, when for less money they can go see some of the best Djs in the world, and hear nothing but bomb tracks all night long. It is just ignornace!!!!!! And ignorance I cannot handle!!!! JP is a garbage DJ, and that is not an opinion, THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!! Whats he rated on any DJ poll there is???? In the thousands!!!!!!

Nuttin but love for you to Carmine!!!

who's the idiot for going and paying to hear a shitty dj 6 times?

#103 in last year's poll

thats a huge accomplishment being that he is no international exposure

http://www.djmag.com/top_100_results2005b.php

i was just about to post this.. thanks hype.. i guess we both have a thing for proving rayray wrong.:laugh:

what's even funnier is he is rated higher than rayray's boys: Steve Angello, Antoine Clamaran, Superchumbo, Eric Prydz, and Bob Sinclair

:laugh::laugh:

i was just about to post this.. thanks hype.. i guess we both have a thing for proving rayray wrong.:laugh:

what's even funnier is he is rated higher than rayray's boys: Steve Angello, Antoine Clamaran, Superchumbo, Eric Prydz, and Bob Sinclair

Its not that...he is just jumps into these topics without any knowledge what-so-ever but then again he has only been in the scene for 2 years

Guest onisakura

Polls aside, can you HONESTLY say that JP is a better DJ than Angello, Clamaran, Prydz and Sinclair?? Whether you are trying to prove someone wrong or not, everyone knows thats not true.

Oh rayray!! nuthin but love for U!! i ahve decieded to bow way way out of getting involved in this thread!! The only thing i will say is... U all are way to serious!! STFU and enjoy the party.... who or whatever party that may be!! That Is All my friends!!

i love it when u get involved...its sooooo funny..cause u try sooo hard but fail miserably

Its not that...he is just jumps into these topics without any knowledge what-so-ever but then again he has only been in the scene for 2 years

Fact is the guy is an Inferior DJ!!!! Got Milk and The Hype, you both know this!!!!!! I dont care who he is ranked ahead of!!!!!

Fact is the guy is an Inferior DJ!!!! Got Milk and The Hype, you both know this!!!!!! I dont care who he is ranked ahead of!!!!!

its funny...gotmilk brings out the rankings poll to prove this point...but when tiesto was ranked #1 he always says "the polls dont mean anything"...lol...go rayray...kick his ass...

Polls aside, can you HONESTLY say that JP is a better DJ than Angello, Clamaran, Prydz and Sinclair?? Whether you are trying to prove someone wrong or not, everyone knows thats not true.
Can you HONESTLY say someone's opinion is factually wrong? Criticizing someone's opinion or liking is one of the stupidest arguments to take up.

i'm not the biggest JP fan but his accomplishment's speak for themselves. His productions and his resdency at SF is something that not too many DJs will be able to touch.

If you don't think so....then you are cluess about his the impact JP had on the scene

its funny...gotmilk brings out the rankings poll to prove this point...but when tiesto was ranked #1 he always says "the polls dont mean anything"...lol...go rayray...kick his ass...
I diss Tiesto to get on peoples' nerves.. nothing else..

read above remark regarding opinion.

PvD was ranked #1 and he deserved in 2005. Noone else!

I diss Tiesto to get on peoples' nerves.. nothing else..

read above remark regarding opinion.

Exactly!!!!!!! I love getting under the JP fans skin man!!!!! It is so funny how they defend him like he is there DAD

And im not taken away anything he has already accomplished The Hype, I am talkin about here and now!!!!! And here and now the man is a horrible DJ!!!!

i love it when u get involved...its sooooo funny..cause u try sooo hard but fail miserably

LOL... thats because u lack intelligence and have no concept of rational comunication.. u half a nitwit... and please do ur self a favor and quit while ur ahead!!!any time u or the other douche fkorne... want to try to have an intelligent convo thats fine with me.. until then LOL keep posting ur arogant, ignorant statements.. u immature douche.. and whats funny is that u guys are not teens. ur adults that act like fuckin tool boxes... oh well i know what fkorne looks like.. look forward to seeing u guys out..