Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
Are you arguing with me just for the sake of arguing?

How do you know the majority of his fans bash everything else? Please prove that to me. There are many musically well-informed people that attend JPs parties. How could you possibly know if you admit you don't go to JP parties?

Also, who cares about collaborations with award-winning artists. I don't pay to see Deep Dish spin because they did a collaboration with Stevie Nicks.

The bottom line is people still pay to see Jonathan spin - that makes him a success in his own right.

You are just contradicting yourself now. Whatever, if thats what you consider success than so be it. What i have heard of JP fans is what i saw with my own eyes the past conferences when i lived in miami. The commulative IQ (musical or otherwise) in the groups that i saw were less than the total in this thread. What a rude and obnoxious bunch. And for the record, i have always hated ANY Whitney Houston remix, but i have never heard one from JP.

In the MANY conversations that i have had with DJs his name has never once been mentioned as good, up and coming, holding it down etc and i have heard of a lot of NYC jocks mentioned by the Miami ones, guests as well.

You are just contradicting yourself now. Whatever, if thats what you consider success than so be it.

How am I contradicting myself? Please prove so or otherwise shut up. You just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

What i have heard of JP fans is what i saw with my own eyes the past conferences when i lived in miami. The commulative IQ (musical or otherwise) in the groups that i saw were less than the total in this thread. What a rude and obnoxious bunch. And for the record, i have always hated ANY Whitney Houston remix, but i have never heard one from JP
Yea cause all of his fans were down there.. :rolleyes:

JP parties have the hottest girls.. stop hating.

In the MANY conversations that i have had with DJs his name has never once been mentioned as good, up and coming, holding it down etc and i have heard of a lot of NYC jocks mentioned by the Miami ones, guests as well.
Who gives a fuck? This response is so stupid. James Zabiela isn't paying JPs checks. And you aren't even that much in the industry to make a comment like that. If anything, other DJs support and tend NOT to hate on fellow Dj's..

:blown:

Lets just face the facts people, I am gonna hate on JP. I dont care if I take heat for it. I think the man is an inferior DJ, and I want it to be known as much as I can to as many people as I can. I want to educate the people who have seen no other DJ, that he is not good, and tell them about other DJs who will just drop bombs all night!!!! I have had about 5 people who loves JP recently tell me that he is horrible and they now see it. That is because I have exposed them to other DJs (Roger Sanchez, Peter Bailey, Sasha and Digweed, Danny Howells, Erik Morillo) just to name a few. They all now see how bad JP is, and what a real pro DJ should sound like!

Lets just face the facts people, I am gonna hate on JP. I dont care if I take heat for it. I think the man is an inferior DJ, and I want it to be known as much as I can to as many people as I can. I want to educate the people who have seen no other DJ, that he is not good, and tell them about other DJs who will just drop bombs all night!!!! I have had about 5 people who loves JP recently tell me that he is horrible and they now see it. That is because I have exposed them to other DJs (Roger Sanchez, Peter Bailey, Sasha and Digweed, Danny Howells, Erik Morillo) just to name a few. They all now see how bad JP is, and what a real pro DJ should sound like!
I bet you 5 Irish carbombs that JP's gig at Pacha makes more money that all 5 of those gigs..:)

And why are you focusing all your hate on JP.. if anything you should focus some of that on Erick Morillo.. I think he's fallen off the most as of recent.

Face it some people like 21 Club hamburgers and some people like McDonald's hamburgers.. you can give the more expensive, critically acclaimied burger to the person who likes the Mickey D burger and they'll still rather have the Micky D burger..

its pointless to argue about opinions..

no matter how many times I knock the brick tossed around in an oil drum noise you call techno, 9mile will always love it..

I bet you 5 Irish carbombs that JP's gig at Pacha makes more money that all 5 of those gigs..:)

And why are you focusing all your hate on JP.. if anything you should focus some of that on Erick Morillo.. I think he's fallen off the most as of recent.

You are right on both aspects, JP will make a ton of money, which is part of the reason it pisses me off so much!!!!!

And if you read the post on Erick, I said hes been slackin as of late, no doubt. But he is still 100 times better than JP.

Guest onisakura
How am I contradicting myself? Please prove so or otherwise shut up. You just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

Who gives a fuck? This response is so stupid. James Zabiela isn't paying JPs checks. And you aren't even that much in the industry to make a comment like that. If anything, other DJs support and tend NOT to hate on fellow Dj's..

Look dude, you really need to sit back and re-read your posts. First of all, yes all his fans were down there, so i was able to form an opinion about them. And as for the hot chicks, good for them. I really could give three shits, they love the meatheads so thats why they go. Second of all, I never claimed to be industry, you dont have to be industry to be able to carry an intelligent conversation with a DJ about the scene. The reason i mentioned it was for the very reason that they normally dont hate on fellow djs.

Guest onisakura
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I stopped at this and refuse to listen to the rest of your worthless, shit-scented, unitelligent dribble you call an argument.

You make EDM elitists look bad.

Oh because we should all aspire to be just like you right? :rolleyes: Ante, you are the biggest fuckin joke YET. Worse than JP and his reputation for habits.

Guest onisakura
You got served sister.

Go argue about motorcycles in the Bike forum.. at least there you have a fighting chance.

Served? Please indicate where.....

And thank you for the compliment about my knowledge of motorcycles. :)

JP parties have the hottest girls? LOL.......I guess if you're into high school girls; whatever does it for you.