Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
I talking about the ones in Miami.. of course. ;)

The only people that go to JP parties in miami are people from NY. No one else knows who the fuck he is and the locals that do wouldn't be caught dead there.

Can't wait to knock you out at Desyn.

Its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA

Can we get real drunk first, I think it will be more fun!!! Who ever takes a beating, will keep coming back for more, cause we wont feel anything, and we can really give the peeps there moneys worth. I think our fight, is on the undercard, right under Sander & Desyn!!! We have to go three rounds to fullfill our pay per view obligations. Otherwise Don King is gonna be pissed! And I dont want to piss off a large black man with hair like that! There is also gonna be bets taken for what track is playin during the event!

Guest onisakura
saleen351?

You know what, i think he was the only local that did go. If i recall correctly i think he was there with Denny.

Guest onisakura
So why did you go? So you could survey everyone's musical taste?

too easy...

NO TOO EASY!

I fuckin quit.

You are such a dumbass. I didn't go. I happened to be at a party close by and you can see the tools coming in and out. Plus i heard stories about the hotels they stayed at. You can spot a JP fan from a mile away.

Guest onisakura
oh man i see this one coming...GotMilk is gonna tear Jackie a new asshole for arguing about a party she wasn't even at

You just can't win, can you? *lol* You get chumped for being there, then youll get chumped cause you didn't go. Who gives a flying fuck.

You are such a dumbass. I didn't go. I happened to be at a party close by and you can see the tools coming in and out. Plus i heard stories about the hotels they stayed at. You can spot a JP fan from a mile away.
What i have heard of JP fans is what i saw with my own eyes the past conferences when i lived in miami. The commulative IQ (musical or otherwise) in the groups that i saw were less than the total in this thread. What a rude and obnoxious bunch.

so you got all that from being at a party close by.. how could you possibly figure out their IQ or musical tastes and then proceed to generalize and sterotype a whole fan base which wasn't even present down there..

you're such a dingbat

Guest onisakura
so you got all that from being at a party close by.. how could you possibly figure out their IQ or musical tastes and then proceed to generalize and sterotype a whole fan base which wasn't even present down there..

you're such a dingbat

I formed my opionion then, have refined it now and you have just confirmed it by your idiotic posts.