Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
:laugh: You are seriously one of the stupidest people that post here.

You know what ante, i am done arguing with you. There is no use having any kind of discussion with a person that changes their stance on issues to suit the argument. You will just change your mind and say you meant something else. And the fact that you really believe this drivel is just too much, i wont lower myself to your level.

With some, there is such thing as a constructive argument. Obviously you lack the intelligence to carry one.

You know what ante, i am done arguing with you. There is no use having any kind of discussion with a person that changes their stance on issues to suit the argument. You will just change your mind and say you meant something else. And the fact that you really believe this drivel is just too much, i wont lower myself to your level.

With some, there is such thing as a constructive argument. Obviously you lack the intelligence to carry one.

Very well put! :bowdown:

pwned.

Next.

:)

Like i said, go argue about motorcycles.

LMAO!! ok cheech!! oh u actually ventureout.. i thought u TINA just sat at ur comp 24/7.... this friday is no good for me though... we must plan again... to RSVP and we will make a date..

Ray Ray please help me out... they do not have a clue...

yea...i go out...i dont just sit behind a comp...

edit * btw, i only posted where i was gonna be cause u said since u seen my pic u cant wait to see me and ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhost out...

The bottom line is people still pay to see Jonathan spin - that makes him a success in his own right.

The drugs made him a success man. If you were fucked up everyweek like 75% of the people in SF were, you'd worship Johnny like noone else. But, If there was a fucking robot in that booth named Alpha Beta...the cracked out fans would be screaming "AB RIP IT SICK BRO!!!! AP RIP IT SICKKKKKKKK!!!!!1111111"

I don't even classify what JP as a good DJ, but he sure can throw a fucking party...Don't try going if you aren't high as fucking kite. You'll hear "BOOM BOOM TSCH BOOM" for 12 hours. Then you'll hear "NOONES GUNNA CHANGE YOU", "CORRUPT", "REASONS FOR LIVING", "GTI 2019" and "DEEPTHROAT" (not in that particular order.

That man is an ego maniac. He doesn't give a fuck about his fans. He cares about them keeping the cash flowing in. Your only argument on this topic is that he "brings in the cash, which makes him a success". Grats bro. You calling your fav. DJ a sellout. He has a large drug problem. Fuck, the guy even SHOWED UP to his thanksgiving dinner last year OUT OF HIS MIND. And Im not making this shit up.

JP is a washup. He'll never be good anywhere other than Jersey Shore and NYC.

End of thread.

Guys in all honesty Carmine is a great dude who wants nuttin but love for eveyone. The last thing he wants to do is fight, and im the same way. Carmine is not a small dude. Im 6'1 210, with a nice muscular build, and I would not fuck with Carmine. Cant we all just get along

that cause ur a bitch...im 5'6" and i would fuck with anyone...

The drugs made him a success man. If there was a fucking robot in that booth named Alpha Beta...the cracked out fans would be screaming AB RIP IT SICK BRO!!!!

I don't even classify what JP as a good DJ, but he sure can throw a fucking party...Don't try going if you aren't high as fucking kite. You'll hear "BOOM BOOM TSCH BOOM" for 12 hours. Then you'll hear "NOONES GUNNA CHANGE YOU", "CORRUPT", "REASONS FOR LIVING", "GTI 2019" and "DEEPTHROAT" (not in that particular order.

That man is an ego maniac. He doesn't give a fuck about his fans. He cares about them keeping the cash flowing in. Your only argument on this topic is that he "brings in the cash, which makes him a success". Grats bro. You calling your fav. DJ a sellout.

JP is a washup. He'll never be good anywhere other than Jersey Shore and NYC.

When did I ever say he's my favorite DJ.. if you reread..youll see that I said "he's not my cup of tea". And the drug angle is stupid.. i've seen enough G'ed out people at parties for JP, DT, Sasha & Digweed, and Deep Dish..

the drug excuse is tired. Just face it, some people have other taste than you. Why do you people consistantly try to argue that?

Who are your favorite Dj's btw?

Holy shit thgis msg board has gotten way outta hand with this shit. its shit thats not even worth posting.now i didnt go through the 11 pages of this shitty thread,but all i have to say is let them have their party stop riding his cock cause i know many of you used to sweat the guy back in the day. let him live that is all. ty and carmine i think i saw you on the dt board a couple times i'ma lso on there my self you going to the party friday?

maybe if you guys didnt talk about him so much he wouldnt be as successful as he is right now....if i never heard him in my life just from reading this thread i would be very curious to hear him just to know what all the negative and positive hype is about.....you people that are hating dont seem to understand that you are only making this mans career bigger

I really want someone to explain something to me which I am sure WON'T happen.

If someone hates something or someone so much... why spend so much time discussing it or thinking about it OR obsessing over it?

Go watch an infomercial or cut your toenails!

but to obsess week after week, stalk post after post and just become completely and utterly involved in bashing something every chance they can is just odd if you ask me.

To give your opinion is one thing.. but the way some of the same people in this forum just consume thereselves with hate is another.

IF I hated something as much as some of you hate JP and post the same thing OVER and OVER again, you BEST BELIEVE I'd avoid every thread on it.

Why wast your time.

Dave.. if you are out there, I think you should create a function on this board sort of like the ignore feature only call it ''''Ignore JP'''' so any thread that has those 2 letters will be blocked.

If someone hates something or someone so much... why spend so much time discussing it or thinking about it OR obsessing over it?

but to obsess week after week, stalk post after post and just become completely and utterly involved in bashing something every chance they can is just odd if you ask me.

To give your opinion is one thing.. but the way some of the same people in this forum just consume thereselves with hate is another.

IF I hated something as much as some of you hate JP and post the same thing OVER and OVER again, you BEST BELIEVE I'd avoid every thread on it.

Why wast your time.

Dave.. if you are out there, I think you should create a function on this board sort of like the ignore feature only call it ''''Ignore JP'''' so any thread that has those 2 letters will be blocked.

stop drinking tha h8rade beeeeyyyotch :pint:

how so? i never align myself with anyone except myself..unlike you.

u used to hate jon..u guys almost fought..a couple of mths ago u become best friends

u talked shit about rayrays....thought that when i fucked with him was funny..now ur buddy buddy

now go ahead and deny all this

Why wast your time.

i dont think ive ever posted on topic in a JP thread..i just find it fun to fuck with his fans