Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best friends with jon? we just post on the same messageboard..i wouldnt exactly call us friends..

and i still think rayray is a loudmouth and can be obnoxious - look at this thread... but hes friends with one of my friends..so no need to proceed with childish drama.

everyone you are friendly with on here you consider a friend..

thats the difference between us..

thats funny..cause the people u consider actual friends from the board (MIKE) HATE YOU

yes i did rip her apart.. proud of it too..

but shes grown up a little.. give her a break.. why do you still chastise her over her past mistakes?

y r u tryin to bring this back to a daniella convo?

thats not why i said what i said....ur a hypocrite..u change ur stance all the time just to try to win an argument...which really leads me to believe that u actually have no thoughts of ur own...u just build upon others and tag along when something seems "cool"

thats funny..cause the people u consider actual friends from the board (MIKE) HATE YOU

1. GotMilk has already in the past stated he doesn't consider me a friend :(

2. with that being said I don't hate him at all...i'm actually a fan of GotMilks so please do not drag me in to your drama.

do i call him a gossip queen and talk about his big head...yes! but that doesn't mean i dislike the kid.

y r u tryin to bring this back to a daniella convo?

thats not why i said what i said....ur a hypocrite..u change ur stance all the time just to try to win an argument...which really leads me to believe that u actually have no thoughts of ur own...u just build upon others and tag along when something seems "cool"

:laugh: dude i never realized you could be this dumb..

how am i a hypocrite?

yea I used to diss her when she was an annoying little chickenhead..

but shes grown up and actually matured.. accourding to your logic.. i should still diss her because of her past mistakes..

you are retarded.

and a bigger hypocrite than me.

and im the least person who tries to be "cool".. cant you tell already.

how has she matured gotmilk?

She still posts a picture of her in her boyfriends x5 two days after they got back together, after saying she was through with him under the caption "BRAND NEW BMW x5.......YOU CANT FLOSS LIKE ME"

How is that growing up?

What happened to the tanning salon?

Congrats for seeing people do drugs at a party in NYC. Now, tell me was there 75% of the people at the party on drugs? Chances are they werent. SF was a proven drug den, hence it's downfall. Yes, you're right. You've seen people g'd out at crobar for those dj's. Ive had a kid g out right next to me at Gypsy Tea for Boris on Super Bowl sunday. But you're missing the point. These people aren't proclaiming these guys are the greatest thing to ever grace NYC because of their "SICK 45 MINUTE SUPER REMIX OF DEEP KEMICAL VS. LET THE SUNSHINE IN". JP is a has-been. He's a greedy son of a bitch and an ego-maniac like I said. He cares about noone but himself and his money. Out of the booth, he's 20x worse. Ask anyone who's ever worked for him who doesn't think he's a god. He's a mediocre DJ at

best

I never discredited him for his parties, they are a fucking blast, that's if you like to get f'd up. If you're a sober guy and you go for the music, save your money. The crowd is ugly and they don't know shit about music. But as a party and an atmosphere, it's legendary. He, as a DJ, however, sucks. This is what I believe irks CP people about JP and his crowd, because they ONLY listen to JP most of the time. Check out the JPE board, where they throw their own fecal matter at you if you mention another DJ or another song that JP doesn't spin.

And I always wondered, how the FUCK do you worship a DJ who plays the SAME FUCKING SET 95% of the time he's behind the decks?

End of story.

How was Factory a proven drug den? I guess the 7 clubs raided two weeks ago are "proven drug dens" too.

Like I continue saying.. you may hate JP.. but there are people that like him - and there's nothing you can do about it.

How was Factory a proven drug den? I guess the 7 clubs raided two weeks ago are "proven drug dens" too.

Like I continue saying.. you may hate JP.. but there are people that like him - and there's nothing you can do about it.

Factory was the ONLY club in the city that was FORCED to have drug dogs at the entrance in order to stay open........ come on now......

She still posts a picture of her in her boyfriends x5 two days after they got back together, after saying she was through with him under the caption "BRAND NEW BMW x5.......YOU CANT FLOSS LIKE ME"

How is that growing up?

I don't know.. i never saw that..i just know about when she used to post here

im just sayin her last 6 months on the board she didnt post stupid topics or talk about herself constantly..and she also admitted her mistakes regarding that travesty of a website..

i call that maturing.

I don't know.. i never saw that..i just know about when she used to post here

im just sayin her last 6 months on the board she didnt post stupid topics or talk about herself constantly..and she also admitted her mistakes regarding that travesty of a website..

i call that maturing.

U tryin to hit that shit son?

Factory was the ONLY club in the city that was FORCED to have drug dogs at the entrance in order to stay open........ come on now......
Im not saying that people didnt do drugs..

all im saying is that NOT everyone was on drugs..

some people like him as a DJ..whats so hard to understand about that?

How is that growing up?

this is exactly what im talking about..in order to suit his "argument" she has matured in his eyes..thanks for bringing up that point

he has NO stance..he changes it every time its cool/not cool to do things.

this is exactly what im talking about..in order to suit his "argument" she has matured in his eyes..thanks for bringing up that point

he has NO stance..he changes it every time its cool/not cool to do things.

This is the stupidest thing you ever said. Seriously.

Don't most people stand by and argue for their beliefs?

Yes I think she matured, henceforth why should I diss her?

:rolleyes:

because its a load of bullshit!!

she hasnt matured...@ ALL!! the X5 pic is just indicative of it ..u really love to stretch reality..

the only thing she matured into is a diff kind of golddigger...before it was comps and drink tix..now its X5's..ranch homes..and therapy fees

because its a load of bullshit!!

she hasnt matured...@ ALL!! the X5 pic is just indicative of it ..u really love to stretch reality..

the only thing she matured into is a diff kind of golddigger...before it was comps and drink tix..now its X5's..ranch homes..and therapy fees

like i told 9mile, based on how she was posting.. i felt she matured. Sorry but I dont follow her bio on her myspace page.

When she admitted her mistakes regarding that website on here, in my eyes shes matured a little.

You don't hang out with her, so you cant really say what type of attitude she has.

Guest onisakura
Im still waiting for you to prove that..

changing your story is different than having an "adjusted" opinion.

Same shit.