Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.S. presents 2 Sides of Wonderland

All i kno is that on Fri the 14th/Sat 15th...a day that will go down in history im sure...i will be at VIBE rippin shit up on the dance floor while listenin to the dirty filthy beats of NJ's very own DJ Dubz from 10-1 and then listenin to the fine mixin and hard baselines of NYs very own Johnny Stylez...an I KNO that it is goin to be fuckin nuts...so fuck the haters...:finger:

fkorne............man the last thing this scene needs is more negativity. ill be at vibe doing an opening set from 10 -1 and ill be hangin out the rest of the night/morning so stop by if you like hard, dirty, filthy, beats, i would love to meet you. AND I INVITE EVERYONE ELSE TO COME AS WELL ITS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A NIGHT. If you havent heard johnny stylez lately he has improved A WHOLE LOT over the past few months and is on fire! Long Island and New Jersey unite for a night of filthy beats so make it out and show some support! Cheap Cover and bottle prices, contact me if you need a guestlist.

P.S. - Big thanks to cee, johnny, tony, and everyone else on the js team for askin me to open up the night!

DJ Dubz

how bout they make it a sticky? go back to posting behind your fake name (music god) only pussies gotta hide behind fake sn's. gotmilk all beefs aside i wud really like to meet you so i can put all the rumors i hear to rest, make it out to this party, im openin from 10 - 1 and im hangin out all nite so plz make it out to this party ill even give u one of my comps!

how bout they make it a sticky? go back to posting behind your fake name (music god) only pussies gotta hide behind fake sn's. gotmilk all beefs aside i wud really like to meet you so i can put all the rumors i hear to rest, make it out to this party, im openin from 10 - 1 and im hangin out all nite so plz make it out to this party ill even give u one of my comps!
:laugh: i make fun of you with this name.. why would i be musicgod?

you call this travesty a party :laugh:

:laugh: i make fun of you with this name.. why would i be musicgod?

you call this travesty a party :laugh:

just what the scene needs more negativity. how can u bash a party that has never even happened yet? you do not know me, have never heard one of my sets so how can u judge anything? go back to hangin out with your herb friends, you are too scared to come to this party because a) j.r. thats workin the door wud not let a loser like u in or B) if u actually did get in you wud be ashamed of how much of a troll u actually are. i really think u are the biggest pussy out of everyone on this board, you talk so much shit about everyone else but are never man enough to admit when u are wrong, tellin ppl u cant wait to fight them? grow up man, im sorry i even invited u cause i dont want all that negativity at this party. so im waitin for your sarcastic comment, it shud come any minute now, keep tryin to put other ppl down to compensate for the fact u hate your life

just what the scene needs more negativity. how can u bash a party that has never even happened yet? you do not know me, have never heard one of my sets so how can u judge anything? go back to hangin out with your herb friends, you are too scared to come to this party because a) j.r. thats workin the door wud not let a loser like u in or B) if u actually did get in you wud be ashamed of how much of a troll u actually are. i really think u are the biggest pussy out of everyone on this board, you talk so much shit about everyone else but are never man enough to admit when u are wrong, tellin ppl u cant wait to fight them? grow up man, im sorry i even invited u cause i dont want all that negativity at this party. so im waitin for your sarcastic comment, it shud come any minute now, keep tryin to put other ppl down to compensate for the fact u hate your life
:laugh:

Good luck with the party.

I invite. you all down to this party. There are 2 up in coming dj's spinning all night. I will be working with the staff all night aswell. if you need an info let me know. lets stop this stupidity.... fkorne, gotmilk and the rest of u.. come on down.. u chat nonstop on this board come down and lets share a drink.. that is all.

I invite. you all down to this party. There are 2 up in coming dj's spinning all night. I will be working with the staff all night aswell. if you need an info let me know. lets stop this stupidity.... fkorne, gotmilk and the rest of u.. come on down.. u chat nonstop on this board come down and lets share a drink.. that is all.

carmine said it all, i invited gotmilk down and then he had to bash the party. u forget that ALOT of ppl put ALOT of hard work, time and energy into this party and to bash it is very annoying. you said good luck with the party but included your little sarcastic smiley face. i invite anyone and everyone down as well its going to be a night filled with good positive ppl, good beats, strong drinks, and a great vibe, gotmilk i once again will invite u down to join us if not oh well just dont bash something that we all have put alot of hard work into.

carmine said it all, i invited gotmilk down and then he had to bash the party. u forget that ALOT of ppl put ALOT of hard work, time and energy into this party and to bash it is very annoying. you said good luck with the party but included your little sarcastic smiley face. i invite anyone and everyone down as well its going to be a night filled with good positive ppl, good beats, strong drinks, and a great vibe, gotmilk i once again will invite u down to join us if not oh well just dont bash something that we all have put alot of hard work into.

Dude no drugs?? Come on dude!!!