Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To The Idiots Who Posts About Webster Hall:

It sounds to me like tourists are keeping this place open. Webster Hall has something like a recognizable brand name that makes tourists go there. This Canadian guy who planned to go there on Saturday is the best example. I've never heard of any tourist saying anything positive about it, though.

They should bring back TranceWorld parties :)

It sounds to me like tourists are keeping this place open. Webster Hall has something like a recognizable brand name that makes tourists go there. This Canadian guy who planned to go there on Saturday is the best example. I've never heard of any tourist saying anything positive about it, though.

They should bring back TranceWorld parties :)

now the tranceworld parties were fun. i been there a few times. and it is ehh ok. just gotta know how to have a good time with the crew you go out with. WH been around for a long ass time now. owners must be doing something right.

Z

"Ehh OK" trance might be better than no trance at all :)

After they ended Ferry's residency @ Crobar, there aren't any places in NYC that have trance on a regular basis, are there?

i ment the regular nights at WH were ehh ok. i loved the tranceworld parties. was probally the first big nyc parties i been to besides the tunnel and limelight.

Z

Webster Hall does sucks....and i think its a disgrace to nyc nightlife....since tourists think thats what nyc has to offer.

especially down in the regaee/ hip hop room .....smells like rotten corpes....u think that crowd would shower before they go out.:cry: