Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Opening Friday 4/21/06

Summer is right around the corner and the weather is starting to turn for the better. As most of you know Sandbar is looking to change the negative image it has had in the past and has hired a few of us promoters from NJ to work the party and try and keep the trouble makers away. Sandbar has undergone some nice renovations and now offers VIP bottle service as well, come check out the Grand Re-Opening Friday April 21st with Special Guest DJ DENNY TSETTOS. Also special birthday celebrations for three good peoples Joana, Sonia, & Joe D. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Tables, Birthdays.

sandbarfront1mb.jpg

sandbarback8hv.jpg

Spanish/Latin night is Saturdays not Fridays

Thats my point exactly ........it always has been now how you going to tell all the latin papi's and mami's that they need to go home on Friday because that has always been the problem on Fridays ......them showing up and causing a ruckus

Thats my point exactly ........it always has been now how you going to tell all the latin papi's and mami's that they need to go home on Friday because that has always been the problem on Fridays ......them showing up and causing a ruckus

I dont get what your trying to say

THERE ARE TOO MANY LATIN TROUBLE MAKERS THERE ON FRIDAY HOWS THAT !

Thats the negative image Right ?>!!!

No I was speaking about the fights in the parking lot by the tough guys that used to come, nothing against latin people, you misunderstood me.

THERE ARE TOO MANY LATIN TROUBLE MAKERS THERE ON FRIDAY HOWS THAT !

Thats the negative image Right ?>!!!

i been there many friday nights and didnt see much trouble at all. every club you go to will have stupid shit go on but thats only the people that look for trouble. im sure with the new team and promoters the new fridays will be even better. i will definitly have to get up there at some point this summer. see ya soon joe.

Z

i been there many friday nights and didnt see much trouble at all. every club you go to will have stupid shit go on but thats only the people that look for trouble. im sure with the new team and promoters the new fridays will be even better. i will definitly have to get up there at some point this summer. see ya soon joe.

Z

Sounds good bro, see you soon

it's the guidos........ that cause all the problems... i love to see the changes, hope they put some decent lighting in there..........

Easiest directions to Sandbar to avoid Holland Tunnel traffic Take Turnpike to exit 14C. Pay toll and bear right. Get off exit for Columbus Drive / Jersey City. Take road to end and bear right. Take 5 or 6 lights to Marin Blvd and make a right. Go straight like ½ mile and you will run right into the Sandbar.