Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A weekend in Boston

passerby2006

Hi everyone,

I will be visiting a friend in Boston and we're interested in college night / hip-hop clubs.

Is Roxy a good option for this (18+), and what's the best night to go? If not Thurs., which club would be good to visit on a Thursday night?

We're also considering Avalon and some lounges for Fri/Sat.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I will be visiting a friend in Boston and we're interested in college night / hip-hop clubs.

Is Roxy a good option for this (18+), and what's the best night to go? If not Thurs., which club would be good to visit on a Thursday night?

Thanks

just go to any club in faneuil hall. avalon is not hip hop, it's house. as far as lounges, check out the living room, whiskey park, gypsy, or felt.

Avalon does hip-hop on Thursday's, or at least they use to, call " pop a cap in yo ass " ;) I believe Vertigo on state st. is doing hip-hop now on thursday's, BOOO......Axis does hip-hop on Fridays', Booo.....I prefer my house and tech music....

If you like House/progressive/ghey-booty tech head to Rise on Stuart st on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays

The Phoenix Landing (BUMP) has a great House night on Sundays......

But what about Roxy?! Doesn't it have a college crowd?

college kids are too cool for the roxy.

if you want a college crowd go to Faneuil Hall, The Big Easy, or The Kells in Brighton.

if you're dead set in going to the roxy, then go on a friday when it's a hip hop night, otherwise you're gonna be listening to either latino or house.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

stay home we dont want you here...

-mayor of boston

Go to Embassy on Thursday night and you can dance to hip hop with gay boys.

Guys I'm sorry to bring this thread back, but I just talked to my friend in Boston, and he said there are no dance clubs in Faneuil Hall. It's like a hangout place.

We want to go to a club where we can dance on Thursday night...