Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shrinkage...

dgmodel

I love doing laundry, its my favorite chore to do. I use a ton of dryers sheets and I love the smell of it when it comes out of the dryer.

...ugh!...i hate it!!!...what the ef...so annoying ....i hate hanging shit up .....ah im getting pissed just thinking about it!

Nothing, they just KNOW.

Then again, I don't wear queer polyester shirts like you. :D

lol

i noticed that happened to me a few times, so i switched companies, and haven't encountered the same thing...

so jumpin' ship may be the thing to do.

definitly switch it up. Some cleaners just can't be trusted. Not only did my stupid asian dry cleaner nearly lose one of my suit coats (delivered to the wrong apt. later recovered) but one of my sweaters came back with a hole in it. So hard to find good help these days.

Guest onisakura

I have mine laundered too, i love it. I HATE folding and hanging up, this way i get it all nice and done and i dont have to waste 40 hours at the laundromat plugging quarters in the stupid machine. Plus its only 68 cents a pound where i go. Only thing i dont send is my underwear, thats just skeevy to me.

definitly switch it up. Some cleaners just can't be trusted. Not only did my stupid asian dry cleaner nearly lose one of my suit coats (delivered to the wrong apt. later recovered) but one of my sweaters came back with a hole in it. So hard to find good help these days.

u tell em peierrepont

Guest onisakura

Was it a Brooks Brothers suit coat and sweater??

i agree with cookie. i prefer to do my own laundry. i could never have someone clean my own clothes or my home... i never think that they do it right. plus i put in 3x the amount of downy i should, i love the smell... dgmodel if you want your clothes to stop shrinking, you may want to cut back on sweets and carbs.