Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is this board so dead???

digitalphoenix

Seriously?

We had people like SunnyHost (official grammar police queen),

Blendprod & Mrs Blendprod (let's not forget Lola!)

Fliptoniaa (the ambassador of good times aka God of CP)

Renzo (who still lurks )

laliux ( Puta lalo, estas perdido)

Blondeboheme ( I liked her, she was an all around fun people to be with )

Lizzy - she got a job as hostess @ Clevelander, dont know after that)

vaughan - I know you're doing your thang with the wifey - y'all excused

I could go on and on...even blast from the past: guyman66, lola still hangs around, Saleen you're a prick but since you've never attacked me personally, you still good son, Pod whom I just met recently - the guy aint bad as Phil makes him out to be!

Blow me Phil :laugh:

Where are my people? Where's MY CP of MIA???????? :type:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i hate to say it but the board died a long time ago when people started choosing sides... (not posting on here because they were posting on CJ, and vice versa)...

the irony is that both boards are owned by the same company so Who The Fuck Cares (was my opinion, from the begenning)...

Amen bro! Thank God for old skool people...even thought i think I'm 2nd generation old skool...Digital7, Lola, Sobeton, Shroomy, they old skool...

Then there's Mimid, Raincry...Orisha, whom has recently resurfaced (get some breaks mixes up in here girl,..watcha waiting for?)

420honey, she's down as fawk too...

Also, my lovely Onisakura - if you know her old moniker, you old skool..

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MATT SPECTER????????

This man knew how to throw down!!!! :pint:

He got lost talking about pimples on asses! :laugh:

Can any of you remember anyone else?

My .25 cents

aj2234

angelbabyoo5

blendprod

blondboheme

brwneydtrouble

Candy

candygyrl84

CrzyC

demo909

dgrutman

djbruno

djss

dpreston

eKiTeL

fliptoniaaa

freshman000

happykandy

happykittn

housebaby

jcbliss

jewelangel

katedazell

kismetica

koky

ladyshady

lbell25678

LikmyLipz

lilliz77

linabina

livin42nite

lotto

lulamishka

lumin

luztidara

mahalomenehune

MIRZA

murrrr

MysticRain

nadia73

naomi1

naughtybabe

nden1078

nympho69

onisakura

Orisha

phoebestar22

rachel1997

raincry

ras67

rollrgrll222

roxannabliss

sarasonya8

sexyfukncritic

ShortyStar

somebitch

spinproduction

staceyg5

stryke303

the420honey

vampress

vaughanz

weyes

xxlea

xxxoticduo

Guest onisakura
Amen bro! Thank God for old skool people...even thought i think I'm 2nd generation old skool...Digital7, Lola, Sobeton, Shroomy, they old skool...

Then there's Mimid, Raincry...Orisha, whom has recently resurfaced (get some breaks mixes up in here girl,..watcha waiting for?)

Im here amore, but more in the NY board since im not in sunny miami anymore.

Honestly, i dont post in the miami board because its just too much nonsense. I adore you guys to death but with the constant threadjacking and retarded mumbo jumbo, it just turned me off.

dude i hate to say it but the board died a long time ago when people started choosing sides... (not posting on here because they were posting on CJ, and vice versa)...

the irony is that both boards are owned by the same company so Who The Fuck Cares (was my opinion, from the begenning)...

yeah hes right

yeah good ole matty, hes gone too, wtf, digital puke u fucked up CP good going, you've done more damage then phillip, u prick :type:

Guest onisakura
yeah good ole matty, hes gone too, wtf, digital puke u fucked up CP good going, you've done more damage then phillip, u prick :type:

Just like youre doing on CJ now pissing everyone off and making fun of Bling and shit?

Just like youre doing on CJ now pissing everyone off and making fun of Bling and shit?

CJ is 98% fake and bias, fuck that site, I dont go on there anymore, its nothing but saleen's bs posts, bling's lame poetry posts and everyone's else crap thread to this and that, no trance talk, no other shit, all close minded clowns, is that more direct for you

Guest onisakura
CJ is 98% fake and bias, fuck that site, I dont go on there anymore, its nothing but saleen's bs posts, bling's lame poetry posts and everyone's else crap thread to this and that, no trance talk, no other shit, all close minded clowns, is that more direct for you

Just because its not what YOU like doesn't mean that its close minded and doesn't give you the right to bash someone who has never done anything to you. Its that kind of attitude that really pisses me off. Bling is fucking harmless and you are NOT better than him so get off your fucking high horse.

LOL, whose name do I see on this CJ list, who really never goes there?

Users online

23 Guests, 30 Users

Slide On The Ice, maximus, r3nz0, Mr Saleen 351, LeVeL', Electric eeL, B-SIDE, Alan Stenback, twiloangel, lulamishka, pod, Damon7278, thelurker, sanmartindj, stryke303, Clauds, musicalmissionary, Willie Morales, Qba, Sebastian, dgrutman, Rolly, beat8064, ramon, ericac, Satz, tres-b, Kingsize USA, djhafownz, happyface

I post on both boards and I think they're both great groups of people.

BTW B-Side, it was cool meeting you the other night. :aright:

Just because its not what YOU like doesn't mean that its close minded and doesn't give you the right to bash someone who has never done anything to you. Its that kind of attitude that really pisses me off. Bling is fucking harmless and you are NOT better than him so get off your fucking high horse.

Kudos. I like Bling. I've hung out with him before and I'll hang out with him again. He's good people.

Guest onisakura
Kudos. I like Bling. I've hung out with him before and I'll hang out with him again. He's good people.

What really gets to me is that ive always considered Damon a friend, and i REALLY hate it when a friend bashes another friend of mine. Not cool.

CJ is mostly fake, its not all about what I like or dont like, bling is harmless and hes a good kid, but the thing he is fake, and alot of people seen that, he tried that shit around me and I saw that from the get go and im like no no, none of that, i dont like people like that in my life, and i dont think im better then anyone and no high horse for me, so there

Hi Raincry, its good to see you back...how was the Keys?

hi. thanks :)

i had a fabulous time in the keys....the weather was so beautiful and it was just what i needed to get some R&R from a very stressful week. sorry i missed you....we'll have to catch up next time.

hi. thanks :)

i had a fabulous time in the keys....the weather was so beautiful and it was just what i needed to get some R&R from a very stressful week. sorry i missed you....we'll have to catch up next time.

Absolutely next time. I want to tell you about something that I did that I never did before, three times this weekend. It was wonderful.

But it was not anything that anyone might be imagining. :laugh: