Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is this board so dead???

digitalphoenix

My low tolerance has nothing to do with having moved to NYC, honestly i stopped posting in miami a long time ago. I've only been living in the city for 4 months. I guess you are right, i have grown out of the mindless babble, there's nothing wrong with that. And i guess everyone else that used to post here but doesn't anymore has as well.

You are absolutely entitled to it, I mean...people grow up and become more responsable, less tolerant to mindless babble, you definitively got a strong point...not me, I'm going to have time for mindless babble until I die...it's just that I find seriousness to be so constricting and pretentious that I rarely pay attention to it...you can be serious about things without losing your sense of humor, I believe.

take care

:cool:

Funk~

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are absolutely entitled to it, I mean...people grow up and become more responsable, less tolerant to mindless babble, you definitively got a strong point...not me, I'm going to have time for mindless babble until I die...it's just that I find seriousness to be so constricting and pretentious that I rarely pay attention to it...you can be serious about things without losing your sense of humor, I believe.

take care

:cool:

Funk~

:laugh:

btw damon id love for u to actually list how im fake instead of just saying im fake. give reasons id love to know

cuz when we last hung out i was starting to like house more than trance and thus was a fake tranceaddict

if so than ur right I AM FAKE. :)

bro I dont have the patience to type how and why u are fake, if I did, it would be about 12-15 pages

Damn I have not signed on for almost 2 months and the day I do I see this.....well my reason for not posting anymore is that plain fact that i'm not in Miami anymore, so there's no point really....I still keep in touch when friends whenever I can.

But then there's the part where I have to agree with Jackie, i've just grown out of it as well...dont know its not the same as it was before. Maybe its just that we have all grown out of it JUST A LITTLE everyone in their own way. The time that im in Miami I do sign on, cause I like to see whats going on (even though I cant go right now) unless its some type of meetup like the D&B one in March. thanks to this board and yes CJ I have met some of the greatest people ever and I never forget about them and as it says above my avatar im just HYBERNATING for the moment...but trust me I cant wait to see you guys out and about again.

I guess in the end, I just came to the conclusion that I dont need the boards to keep up with my friends...YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE and thats what MATTERS!!!

Kisses

Vamp

I don't post here a lot anymore since my main focus in this division is on photos.clubplanet.com. I simply don't have the time to respond to every personal jab at myself or my friends. I think most of y'all are alright (DP, great meeting you during conference, if I was anti-social I was doped up on painkillers...), and I thank you guys for keeping it civil most of the time. In our CJ division my responsibilites are more extensive and I have the "time" to devote to matters more or less pertaining to it.

To my "anti-fan" club, well, any publicity is good publicity for this "wannabe celebrity photographer..."

A little sidebar on that...where'd you get that idea? I don't chase celebs. That market in Miami is taken up by a few very capable friends of mine. There's the occasional Paris shot or Diddy image in my body of work, but that's more of a just an opportunity image. I was at somewhere and they showed up. The "real" celebs in town are you guys who go out on the town and keep clubland alive. Whatever your fancy, trance, house, reggaeton, your dollars and cents keep the clubs around (mostly!), and hence us guys and girls here who manage and run CP and CJ gainfully employed. Paris doesn't pay for anything at clubs so I don't derive any financial benefit from her. Diddy drops a lot, so thanks go to him, too. I'd like to think of myself as a documentary guy out on the wilds of the Miami clubland. I've been doing this for six years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

As for the CJ side of the house being "anti-trance?" Hardly. If anyone at all wants to post a link to a trance set in the music forum, please do. I think this guy Vitaliy does all the time. From what I know he's a local trance DJ. Said happy birthday to me and I never met the guy.

Trance parties are welcome too. You throw one, go ahead and post it. Here on CP, and over on CJ. Also, don't forget we have a new Latin-oriented division at www.nochelatina.com ... it isn't necessarily about Latin music, it is about Latin people who like to go out and enjoy the night. Which means house, trance, hip-hop, reggaeton, rock n roll, and yes, trance. Last time I checked the Latin community in Miami likes trance too. Don't let the name fool ya, guys are welcome too. The "Latina" part just means way more hits.

Anyway, I've spent too long on this crapola already. I'll check in from time to time to see what insults are thrown my way. Some creativity might be in order? "Fascist", "gay", "$$$$", that's all old hat. If you want to write a thesis about it, go ahead.

That'd be a trip, someone hates me so much they'd do a 20 page paper about it? That's Fark material right there.

A quick recap since I'm a money grubbing capitalist swine.

- I don't post here since I'm not assigned to watch this forum.

- Celeb - chasing is best left to my friends. They do it well.

- www.nochelatina.com has a forum where people promote all sorts of events. It's young and needs content. English or Spanish is OK.

Seriously?

We had people like SunnyHost (official grammar police queen),

Blendprod & Mrs Blendprod (let's not forget Lola!)

Fliptoniaa (the ambassador of good times aka God of CP)

Renzo (who still lurks )

laliux ( Puta lalo, estas perdido)

Blondeboheme ( I liked her, she was an all around fun people to be with )

Lizzy - she got a job as hostess @ Clevelander, dont know after that)

vaughan - I know you're doing your thang with the wifey - y'all excused

I could go on and on...even blast from the past: guyman66, lola still hangs around, Saleen you're a prick but since you've never attacked me personally, you still good son, Pod whom I just met recently - the guy aint bad as Phil makes him out to be!

Blow me Phil :laugh:

Where are my people? Where's MY CP of MIA???????? :type:

simmer down there cupcake, everythings going to be alright...