mrmovement33

dgtlfnk

ogmiami

majinbuu

missionary

happyface

bodiii

i miss murrr too...and of course sotuchick and vampress

True, I seen at least once of the above mentioned in the past month...

'cept manjibuu, tstlkhuni and bodii, vampress is near poppin' a kid and

sotuchick lurks...pero te veo guevona! :bounce:

Guest onisakura
True, I seen at least once of the above mentioned in the past month...

'cept manjibuu, tstlkhuni and bodii, vampress is near poppin' a kid and

sotuchick lurks...pero te veo guevona! :bounce:

Majinbuu lives up here in NYC. I saw him at Crobar on friday.

Just like youre doing on CJ now pissing everyone off and making fun of Bling and shit?

thank u jackie for spotting the obvious

btw DP what about me in ur list...... my post count speaks for itself still on this board lol

the king of the board though will always be funketeer long live dj burrito

btw damon id love for u to actually list how im fake instead of just saying im fake. give reasons id love to know

cuz when we last hung out i was starting to like house more than trance and thus was a fake tranceaddict

if so than ur right I AM FAKE. :)

Anyone that takes the board seriously enough to get pissed or offended has to be a bit retarded, don't expect too much and you will not be left down...as far as entertaining and informative, yeah...I still believe in CP, we gotta lotta playahs promoting their shit in here and I bet there's response at soome level, hey...at least they get to promote their shit and leave it to people to attend or not...it depends on many factors, I think

I think it's hilarious when people post shit and demand support after they don't support others...did I say hilarious? yes...I did, didn't I?

:laugh:

Guest onisakura
heyyy babe , from what i remember it was fun ... ;) when are you visiting us again!?

I shall be in town from April 29-May 2. Chilling with the fam sat and sunday then heading to SoBe sunday late afternoon. Was planning on hitting up Mansion on sunday night, will you be out? I hope to see you!!

Guest onisakura
Anyone that takes the board seriously enough to get pissed or offended has to be a bit retarded, don't expect too much and you will not be left down...as far as entertaining and informative, yeah...I still believe in CP, we gotta lotta playahs promoting their shit in here and I bet there's response at soome level, hey...at least they get to promote their shit and leave it to people to attend or not...it depends on many factors, I think

I think it's hilarious when people post shit and demand support after they don't support others...did I say hilarious? yes...I did, didn't I?

:laugh:

It still doesn't take awa from the fact that the miami board is pure junk now, whether you take it seriously or not.

It still doesn't take awa from the fact that the miami board is pure junk now, whether you take it seriously or not.

Hi Trouble :) hmmm...again, it's all a matter of opinion...what's junk to some may be gold to others. Think about it, just because something is not directly speaking to you iit has to be necessarily be junk??? What I think is that you probably grew out of it...feeling a bit more intellectual since you moved to the big apple??? no time for spam, always on the run...very New Yorksy, capice?

I like to think some peepz are still enjoying the board, not that I invest much on it...meaning that if noone enjoys it, I could say fuck it from a lunar rocket...bottom line is, I still think the board is a good media to meet people, to find out about events, to get mixes and remixes, to read articles, get news, find out about club openings, get on the guest lists...

now, I have to bring up a point that Blendprod made, not enough box eating bitchers around hgere, what a shame

oh, muff divers, where have you gone :(

Guest onisakura
Hi Trouble :) hmmm...again, it's all a matter of opinion...what's junk to some may be gold to others. Think about it, just because something is not directly speaking to you iit has to be necessarily be junk??? What I think is that you probably grew out of it...feeling a bit more intellectual since you moved to the big apple??? no time for spam, always on the run...very New Yorksy, capice?

I like to think some peepz are still enjoying the board, not that I invest much on it...meaning that if noone enjoys it, I could say fuck it from a lunar rocket...bottom line is, I still think the board is a good media to meet people, to find out about events, to get mixes and remixes, to read articles, get news, find out about club openings, get on the guest lists...

now, I have to bring up a point that Blendprod made, not enough box eating bitchers around hgere, what a shame

oh, muff divers, where have you gone :(

My low tolerance has nothing to do with having moved to NYC, honestly i stopped posting in miami a long time ago. I've only been living in the city for 4 months. I guess you are right, i have grown out of the mindless babble, there's nothing wrong with that. And i guess everyone else that used to post here but doesn't anymore has as well.