Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish at Jet - Sunday Night of Memorial Day Weekend?

danswat79

Its supposed to be in the main room - but even still - is there ever room to move in there on a regular night? Hopefully they would have their music in all 3 rooms - otherwise it won't even be enjoyable if you can't dance

True, true, true.

I doubt they'd go with the same music in all three rooms, especially because I'd bet a third (if not more) of the people lining up that night won't know who Deep Dish are. I'm sure the rock/mash/etc room at the very least would stay with that format or go with even more hip-hop. But yeah, crammed in shoulder-to-shoulder for a set by DD would be pretty disappointing.

I Can Confirm this...Deep Dish is Booked...Sunday night at Jet. The lead host and the person that booked them have confirmed with me for MDW....Sunday night. Same night as Tiesto. Tiesto will hopefully be afterhours...

True, true, true.

I doubt they'd go with the same music in all three rooms, especially because I'd bet a third (if not more) of the people lining up that night won't know who Deep Dish are. I'm sure the rock/mash/etc room at the very least would stay with that format or go with even more hip-hop. But yeah, crammed in shoulder-to-shoulder for a set by DD would be pretty disappointing.

Jet is packed to the rafters every night they're open. Expect this night to be like that.

Jet is packed to the rafters every night they're open. Expect this night to be like that.

No doubt. Of course, being MDW every place is going to be stuffed to the gills.

As for Tiesto over at Empire, Faarsheed is booked to open for him and they're listing that the doors open at midnight instead of 3am. Looks like anyone heading to any other club that night that also wants to hit Empire will have some sort of overlap.

Here is your schedule...(compliments of a well know Promoter in Vegas)

Sunday

12Noon: Rehab at HardRock.

Tiesto is spinning there from about 3PM until Dark or maybe a bit longer.

8:30PM--Head Back to Your Hotel..Eat(maybe not)..Shower.....Chill for a little while...

11PM--Get Over to Jet for Deep Dish. I don't think Joey/Scotty Boy will be playing at all this nite due to DD playing in Main Room and House Room. Assume there will be a Hip Hop Room.

Monday

4AM:--Head to Empire for Tiesto. The Patio will open at about Sunrise or perhaps a bit earlier. You can absolutely "get your swerve on" until about 12 Noon with the House Society Crew on the Patio no matter what time Tiesto stops playing

12 Noon---Go Retire to your room and sleep for 12 hours.....or for the true animals...

2PM...Head Back to HardRock Pool....

11PM....Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay if only because Jet will be the place on Sunday Night.

That is some shite right there.

Jay C

If Tenaglia is out here that weekend - this could be the best holiday weekend lineup EVER out here

Deep Dish

Boris

Tiesto

Jonathan Peters

Exacta

Tenaglia

Chistopher Lawrence

DJ Dan

Glaude

Looks like a lineup you would see for the music conference - not Memorial Weekend in Vegas.

Anyone have info on these rumors of Danny's party?

• 2 weeks later...
YES GUYS it's confirmed...By me "ZEE"....

I will be handling VIP Reservations for the Main Room. This willbe a sell out!..I suggest you hit me up early. DEEP DISH in the main room at JET with the Lights that will blow your mind!!!!

Hit me up

Zzandi@jetlv.com

or 702.355.1785

PS..Tiest is afterhours...so you can hit both!

That's because you got the best light guy coming ;)