Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apparently guest00901........

9mile

why would someone drive a car they cant afford? especially if it means you cant afford the regular necessities in life... i dont get it. i heard this once, "having spinners on your car and not being able to afford shit, means your life is just like those spinners... they look like theyre going somewhere but really theyre going nowhere"

why would someone drive a car they cant afford? especially if it means you cant afford the regular necessities in life... i dont get it. i heard this once, "having spinners on your car and not being able to afford shit, means your life is just like those spinners... they look like theyre going somewhere but really theyre going nowhere"

....kinda like when i drive through the ghetto and these people have fucking shit hanging off their houses and like no front steps...yet there are 4 satelite dishes on the roof....

Guest onisakura
....kinda like when i drive through the ghetto and these people have fucking shit hanging off their houses and like no front steps...yet there are 4 satelite dishes on the roof....

And 24 inch spinners on their escalades in the driveway - yet still use food stamps to buy guvment cheese....

And 24 inch spinners on their escalades in the driveway - yet still use food stamps to buy guvment cheese....

Thats courtesy of the GMAC lease program.

Almost nothing down

0 financing for 3 years

Nothing per month, something like about 450/month

A dishwasher on minimum wage with junk car insurance can afford to drive one.

.....that's nacho cheese! that's nacho cheese!

...if u never heard that joke then u have no clue what i am talking about lol....