Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 27-30 for Bachelor party and need ideas

cap10ga

There is a group of us guys, 25-28 years old. We are pretty preppy (sp.) but like any type of music. A few of us have been to Vegas before, but the clubs we went to were just ok. I looked at the itenerary thread and got some ideas, but I don't really know which ones would be right for us.

I want saturday night to be the big party night for us. Can you give me any help on a good list of places to go. Or let me know what else you would want me to tell you about us that could help.

Thanks

There is a group of us guys, 25-28 years old. We are pretty preppy (sp.) but like any type of music. A few of us have been to Vegas before, but the clubs we went to were just ok. I looked at the itenerary thread and got some ideas, but I don't really know which ones would be right for us.

I want saturday night to be the big party night for us. Can you give me any help on a good list of places to go. Or let me know what else you would want me to tell you about us that could help.

Thanks

Incredible weekend to be in Vegas, hence thats why so many of the board is contimplating (Im tired, cant spell today lol) that weekend. Like this post http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2963540&postcount=12 ..... you might want to shift your days of focus.

Definitely....

Sat afterhours - Faarsheed @ Empire

Sat late afterhours (if you got the legs for it) - Drais

sleep barely

wakeup, stumble, run over to opening day of Rehab

change

then Tryst (our pref, others prefer BE)

then afterhours at Seemeless

then maybe Drais again

Thats what at minimum you should do. The rest after that you add to

Respectfully disagree with ******'s recommendation for Saturday night, only because it doesn't sound like you guys are heavy into the afterhours (3-10am) scene.

My recommendation for your group would be to spend Saturday at Tao, Jet or Body English. Tao will give you the most unique experience in terms of atmosphere, decor and layout; Jet will give you three different rooms to groove in; BE will put you in the center of the party with the best chance to hook up. You'll have an incredible time at all three, they'll be packed solid and rocking hard past 4AM.

Pick one of those spots for Saturday, then plan on dropping the coin to get a table (and use an independent VIP host, it's worth it). Some debate the value of getting a table but in my opinion it's the best way to go big.

Once you've got your Saturday plan laid out, then go to the other two joints (and/or any of the places listed earlier in this thread) on Thursday/Friday nights and have a blast... and whenever you meet some cool ladies, invite them to join you at your table on Saturday. If for some reason you don't find any ladies in advance, don't be afraid to work the back half of the line or nearby lounges on Saturday night. :)

For Sunday, if you're not flying out until 5:00 or later, definitely get your ass out of bed by 11am and head over to Rehab.

Pick one of those spots for Saturday, then plan on dropping the coin to get a table (and use an independent VIP host, it's worth it). Some debate the value of getting a table but in my opinion it's the best way to go big.

For Sunday, if you're not flying out until 5:00 or later, definitely get your ass out of bed by 11am and head over to Rehab.

Two things...How do we get a VIP host? and we aren't leaving until Monday, so Rehab on sunday morning...really?

The big question here is...how many males will be in your party. Some venues get sticky about large groups of males, even if you are reserving bottles.

For a Saturday night, any of the top 5 venues (Tao, Tryst, Pure, Jet, and Body English) are good.

Here is a brief description of the top 5 venues to help with your decision:

Tao

-multiple levels

-3 types of music

-crowded venue, but you still have room to move about semi-comfortably

Pure

-36,000 sq foot venue

-multiple rooms, including the Pussycat Dolls Lounge

-3 types of music

-enormously packed (Friday's and Saturday's pull in close to 6,000 patrons)

Body English

-small venue

-2 levels, but only 1 type of music

-also enormously packed (comparable to a mosh pit)

Tryst

-velvet decor

-part indoor / part outdoor- balcony overlooks manmade lake and waterfall

-beautiful people (seems like a venue geared to find a mate, instead of a place to have a bachelor party)

Jet

-3 rooms

-3 types of music

-very packed venue, but not quite as bad as Pure and Body English

We hope this will be helpful to you.

Two things...How do we get a VIP host? and we aren't leaving until Monday, so Rehab on sunday morning...really?

Rehab is more of an afternoon thing, but definitely it's worth dragging yourself out of bed. Many would argue it's a reason for making an earlier evening out of Saturday. And just as many would argue it's the reason to not stop the Saturday party and risk the hangover. :)

If your boys get bent out of shape by the idea of paying cover to a pool party (unless you're staying at the HR) just point them to these photos from opening day last year.

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=1533&f=d_2005-05-01

Well with a group that big it makes things interesting. Thurs night i would tao. Fri and sat you could hit Body english, tryst, jet for the 3 rooms of different music, tao if not chosen thurs. Pure is ok but will the most difficult to get a large group into. Studio 54 is the easiest and also rain.