Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelorette Party May 12-14th ideas

lilmschris

Its been seven years since I have been to Vegas so everything has changed. I was going to do a bachelorette party at Rain, but I am not sure if it is still jumpin. I have a group of 10 girls who love hip hop. We are only going to be there Friday and Saturday nights, so I am trying to get the most bang for the limited amt of time.

I would love to be VIP both nights, but that can be expensive. Any ideas? We thought about going to the Olympic Garden for the male revue, but we need some guys from all ethnicities. Also, we really do not plan on sleeping, so are there any sights that we must see during the day. We are staying at the Luxor. Thnx.

I will say that rain is played out, but people still go there. I would say jet at mirage, tryst at wynn, tao at venetian, or body english at hard rock. If you like more hip hop ra at luxor or opm at ceasars. Og is no issue, if you like the male revue sapphire as one too, same owners.

During the day, hmmm hoover damn, red rock, valley of fire. Dpending your budgets take helocopter tour to grand canyon, you can get a off road tour of the bottom, have lunch go shop a bit and then fly back. Main thing is sleep till 2 pm get up go get lunch then spa package to detoxify then dinner then start your evening off.

Trust me, i setup groups every weekend, if you leave the club before 3 people will look at you funny, lol

Its been seven years since I have been to Vegas so everything has changed. I was going to do a bachelorette party at Rain, but I am not sure if it is still jumpin. I have a group of 10 girls who love hip hop. We are only going to be there Friday and Saturday nights, so I am trying to get the most bang for the limited amt of time.

I would love to be VIP both nights, but that can be expensive. Any ideas? We thought about going to the Olympic Garden for the male revue, but we need some guys from all ethnicities. Also, we really do not plan on sleeping, so are there any sights that we must see during the day. We are staying at the Luxor. Thnx.

Tryst and Tao are both great venues for a bachelorette party. Tryst seems like it is more geared towards females, in the sense of beauty. Part of the venue is outdoors, with a railing overlooking the man-made lake, along with the 90 foot waterfall. If you wanted, it could even be arranged to reserve a table outside.

Its amazing people still ask for Rain. We've received 1/2 dozen requests for Rain this week alone.

When people request rain, or studio 54, im like you can get passes at terrible herbst

It is true that Rain and Studio 54 aren't what they used to be, but we have to respect what these venues have done for the Las Vegas club scene, especially Studio 54. We would not have venues like Pure, Tao, Tryst, Jet, or Body English if it wasn't for clubs like Studio 54 and Rain.

Thnx for the info! It helps me a lot becuz planning this thing has been a nightmare. There are nine other females who all have an opinions, but have not offered to help with plans.

I will definitely check out some of the clubs listed. We would like to do some club hoppin, but I am afraid of leaving one club to stand in line at another, and bottle service for two clubs in one night is just too expensive.

Rain still does their damn thing too. People still associate that club with MTV. Lots of young party people still hit that place up.

Not only des Rain do their thang, but quite a lot of people who go there have a great time. And that's all that matters. WE may not rate it as much, but so long as a club in town -- ANY club -- does good business and leaves the majority of its customers happy, that's only going to help the local industry.

And personally I don't want Rain or any other clubs in its class/category to go anywhere.

A huge reason that clubs like OPM, Tao, BE etc are revered as being among the best in the country is because of the crowd inside: a significant number of people who do what they gotta do to get in and appreciate just how special these venues really are.

I don't mean this to sound elitist, but if the crowds in these clubs became dominated by the average 20-30-something Vegas tourist, they just wouldn't be the same.

This isn't to say that "average" people shouldn't go to or be allowed in to the top clubs -- I've taken countless people with little to no clubbing history to many of my favorites in town and they've had the time of their lives. The key factor is making sure these people know what they're getting into ahead of time, and not forcing it on them.

Thankfully, enough of us on this board are passionate enough to do just that. :)