Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T.g.i.f.b.i.t.c.h.e.s.

funketeer

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrrrrrrrrrr....every single time I go to quote and reply in CP, I get a Page Not Found. Grrrr.

Hi Rain! A misfit party you want I should join? Have you seen me lately? It seems that ever since I stopped being fat all of my clothes are misfts. Even the new shit I bought is too big on me.

So where is the party? I've got a party going on in my pants, and since I'm not fat anymore, more than one of you can come at the same time.

beause I'm ready to go out... :biggrin:

Have you not considered how sick I am? Have you no consideration, that I can't go out because Miami made me sick, and now you're going to party in Miami like my well-being means nothing to you? Have you no heart? No soul? No compassion? I mean, rub it in, why don't you! Bitch! :biggrin:

Have you not considered how sick I am? Have you no consideration, that I can't go out because Miami made me sick, and now you're going to party in Miami like my well-being means nothing to you? Have you no heart? No soul? No compassion? I mean, rub it in, why don't you! Bitch! :biggrin:

Compassion? :confused::D

niggah please!

:cry:

• 4 weeks later...
You should know people have gone to hell for less than this, repent now or sizzle for shizzle in hellizfizzle razzle dazzle Slickie Sleazzy...my nizzy

Why, cause the bitch is married? Their relationship is on rocky ground anyway. Her hubs is always stoned too. What do you expect from a stone-age guy?