Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T.g.i.f.b.i.t.c.h.e.s.

funketeer

You should know people have gone to hell for less than this, repent now or sizzle for shizzle in hellizfizzle razzle dazzle Slickie Sleazzy...my nizzy

Why, cause the bitch is married? Their relationship is on rocky ground anyway. Her hubs is always stoned too. What do you expect from a stone-age guy?

I want to slide my Dino into her moist cave and have him yell yabba dabba doo!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're crazy. Betty was much hotter than Wilma. :)

I fucked Betty first so hard that the walls caved in, and then I left her in the "rubble" and went for Wilma and she was damn good at the mouth. That's why when we had hurricane Wilma, I though it was my red-headed mistress coming back to blow me. :laugh:

I fucked Betty first so hard that the walls caved in, and then I left her in the "rubble" and went for Wilma and she was damn good at the mouth. That's why when we had hurricane Wilma, I though it was my red-headed mistress coming back to blow me. :laugh:

one more fucking fucking joke and I'll send you to fuck your fucking self motherfucker...ok?

:finger:

• 2 weeks later...
You're harsh Phillip. You'd sooner laugh at an old lady than help her cross the street. :biggrin:

Are you crazy? Old ladies crossing the street are worth 15 points. Moving targets like cats, kids on bikes, skateboards or rollerblades are worth 45 points. They're harder to hit. :D

Are you crazy? Old ladies crossing the street are worth 15 points. Moving targets like cats, kids on bikes, skateboards or rollerblades are worth 45 points. They're harder to hit. :D

Listen beavis and butthead who the f--- are you calling an old lady. And if you were in front of my car I wouldn't give a damn about the points. I would run over you guys just for the hell of it...:laugh2: . :clap2: :clap2: After all it's all in the name of fun right...

Listen beavis and butthead who the f--- are you calling an old lady. And if you were in front of my car I wouldn't give a damn about the points. I would run over you guys just for the hell of it...:laugh2: . :clap2: :clap2: After all it's all in the name of fun right...

Enough lip out of you. Just post the pics and let us decide if you're one hot mother of a...

mother. :D

don't pay attention to phillip...he has more bark than bite :) .....they're all nice guys....you just have to sit back, relax and get to know them.

don't pay attention to phillip...he has more bark than bite :) .....they're all nice guys....you just have to sit back, relax and get to know them.

I'm not going to read this and let say that Philippio is a nice guy, no fucking way...he's a piece of shit and everyone should know that...fuck that good for nothing greek!!!

:laugh2:

sup niggah?

:finger:

Raincry,, gho to the kitchen and make me some soup... :biggrin:

attn newbies:

suck my balls!!!