Clubplanet Nightlife Community

comp tix to Avalon/Hollywood

vincenttsui

Does any one know how to get on the Comp List of avalon / Hollywood on Saturday night ? Clubplanet's guest list is only a line pass list. I have to pay full door ticket price on last Saturday even Clubplanet has confirmed my guets list. The lady holding the list at the front door don't give me any Comp tickets or discount tickets at all. Please help.......

Does any one know how to get on the Comp List of avalon / Hollywood on Saturday night ? Clubplanet's guest list is only a line pass list. I have to pay full door ticket price on last Saturday even Clubplanet has confirmed my guets list. The lady holding the list at the front door don't give me any Comp tickets or discount tickets at all. Please help.......

There is no comp list for avalon that we've ever heard of.

We've carried avalon's discount guestlist since it opened. All lists are blackedout for world ranked dj nights.

its not like they don't have any comps, but like anywhere, you need to know the right people to get one. when the cover is $35 for Sasha, you can bet that they won't be giving out comps to people they don't know or just submit their name on some website.

for almost every show EXCEPT for Sasha and Tiesto, you can get on the avalon house guest list which is a discount list (usually around $15 and you have to be there by 11pm or so). usually there are girls in the lobby signing people up for that.

here is the email address for you to use...

to be on this weeks $15 b4 11.00pm guestlist please reply to this email or email avalonguestlist@yahoo.com with your full name and number of guests by ***4pm on Friday*** ...

And even if you do sign up for guest list, expect to be in line for a while, that line is always heck a long. I gave up on the whole list thing a long time ago, I just buy my tickets online and avoid all the BS ;)

And even if you do sign up for guest list, expect to be in line for a while, that line is always heck a long.

Not true. By they do have a habit of holding the line until like 10:15. So if you get in line at 9:45 in front, expect that much of a wait.

Not true. By they do have a habit of holding the line until like 10:15. So if you get in line at 9:45 in front, expect that much of a wait.

O.k. the line just always looks so long to me, the last time I did try the list line was for Deep Dish, although that night was a mess cause the show before went on too long and that cut into our time so after 45 mins I got tired of waiting in line with friends and just went in with my tix, so I guess I could be wrong:what:

O.k. the line just always looks so long to me, the last time I did try the list line was for Deep Dish, although that night was a mess cause the show before went on too long and that cut into our time so after 45 mins I got tired of waiting in line with friends and just went in with my tix, so I guess I could be wrong:what:

that nite for Deep Dish was the worst i've seen it in 2006.....when we went for Sasha, i got in via the guest list line in say 3 minutes and i don't think the presale line was any worse....the presale line is the way to go to get in the quickest....

the nights that have early concerts usually lead to clusterf*cks at the door around 11pm...